Creepy Enchantress

"What do you want?" I asked, trying to pull away, but her grip was surprisingly strong.

"Relax, little lamb," she chuckled, her voice a honeyed trap. "Let the darkness guide you." The doll's eyes seemed to bore into me, its voice echoing in my mind, "Indeed. Let us see what secrets you hold from me"

Is she a chunni? I thought.

The labyrinth twisted and turned, each corridor more disorienting than the last. I walked through the walkway, moving carefully while trying to sense the magic while the girl carefully followed me as she smiled creepily from behind.

I don't get what is the problem with her.

"Aren't there anyone else beside us " I asked her.

"Fufufufu. I don't see why people would be brave enough to take dark labryinth and survive. " She smirked with smug face.

"This is the first I saw someone except myself embracing darkness " She said with smile that was very creepy.

I sigh.

The first trap sprung unexpectedly. A section of the floor crumbled beneath my feet, the floor a pit filled with razor-sharp spikes. I reacted instinctively, conjuring a platform of water made using coiled steel springs, to cushion my fall and propel me back to solid ground by ."

Are they seriously trying to kill participants? " I asked annoyed.

"Fufufufu~ This is a cakewalk " She said as rearranged the floor blocks into a escalator with the floor making her move, while she remains stationary. She reached me and gave her smug smile.

She is getting on my nerves.

The second challenge was more insidious. An illusion of my mother appeared before me, her face contorted in agony, begging for my help.

"Please at least find a better actor" I said as I used [Waterform] And created a long tape enough to shut her up.

Even a child would know that my mother would never beg, especially in front of her child.

And she was out of character too.

As I ventured deeper into the labyrinth, I encountered a series of increasingly bizarre and dangerous creatures.

Shadow wolves with glowing eyes lunged from the darkness, their fangs dripping with venom.

I used [Waterform] again to create a pressurized bomb, and threw it it created a blast and the poison was gone and the wolves were knocked aback by resulting explosion not only knocking them back but also rupturing their organs with the intense pressure. Water pressure can be dangerous.

But the wolves were just the beginning. A swarm of spectral bats descended upon me, with their heavy screeches.

Thank god I have water buds. Their wings beating with a sickening thrum, they created a huge wind and threw it to me.

I simply created [Aqua shield] To create a water barrier which absorbed the wind.

I guess I should stop now, I have been fighting for a while. Let's force the girl to use her magic. I want to know about her.

I want to check how she is." Oh, so you want to see my magic, do you?" she whispered, with her voice dripping with a sweet, sadistic tone. "Very well, then. Prepare to be amazed~."

She raised her doll, with it's face twisting into a grotesque grin. "Arise, my pets," she chanted, her voice echoing through the chamber.

"Feast on the living!"Dark energy pulsed from the doll, flowing into the corpses of the fallen shadow wolves.