Felt sick but wife is here in my bed

We entered the Royal room, it was familiar to me so it brought a sense of comfort. My mother guided me to the dining table, where my favorite dishes are there. The aroma was inviting, and I felt my worries leave for a moment.

"Sit down, Ethan," she said gently, guiding me to a chair like a gentlelady. I sat down little clumsily

She slowly began to serve me food with kind and caring movements. I can feel her love in every bite I take from the spoon she was feeding.

Despite my question being unanswered, I felt a sense of peace in this family bond moment.

It was embarrassing for me to be fed by her, but it was strangely comforting. I don't mind it. To be honest I think every man wanted deep inside in them to have their mother pamper them once.

"You're still my little boy," she whispered with her eyes filled with a mix of love and sorrow. "No matter what happens, always remember that."

I nodded, unable to find the words to express my gratitude. My expression level is not good enough for me to

As she continued to feed me, I felt a strange sensation, a warmth spreading through my cheeks, almost like a blush. The food was delicious, but her being with me is what made it truly special.

In my past life, I didn't have such positive familial bond with family. I am glad to have Lucia as my mother. It reminds me why I wanted to have a harem full of girls.

I want to marry several girls to start a family and continue spending with them for several years. That is the thing I wanted the most, I never got to fulfill my wish in my last wife.

Just as she was feeding me, a loud knock echoed through the room. My mother stopped and I could see a twitch in her face

A general, his face stern and urgent, entered while shaking for a bit and asked.

"Madam, there's a situation that requires your immediate attention," he said his tone heavy.

My mother sighed, her expression shifting from tender to serious. "I'll be right there," she replied, then turned to me. "Stay here and rest, Ethan. We'll talk more later."

"This better be serious, Gareth " She replied while going out and closing the door with a soft click.

I was left alone in the quiet room, this scenario was familiar to my old life, and I can feel the sad moments piling inside my head again. My cheeks grew hotter, my body suddenly became weak. I stumbled to my bed, collapsing onto it with heavy fatigue.

I was blushing heavily, and as I lay there, I felt an unsettling sensation around my body, as if spiders were crawling over my skin. I shuddered, trying to shake off the feeling, but it only grew stronger. The memories of my fight with the mother and the possibility of how the battle could have gone if I made a single mistake.

I would've suffered a fate worse than death twice in this weak. But I did survive. Heat is secreting in my body, I don't if this is just sexual libido humans get when they are in danger or I am just ill and it's just cold.

I don't have much power to think. My vision blurred, and I could almost see the cult members, their twisted faces and malevolent eyes haunting me. I tried to focus, to remind myself that it wasn't real

What was happening to me? I could feel myself slipping away, the exhaustion and mental strain were growing. The sensation of spiders crawling over me grew unbearable

"Mother," I whispered, my voice barely audible. "Come back.."

"I just want to spend time with you "

But there was no answer, only silence of the room. Once again I am left alone just like in my previous life.

Now, maybe optimistically it's just me being weak and soon it will pass.

Pass....Please pass. For the god's sake, I don't want to die.

Nah, I am not dying. I am not giving permission to take my body. I will....live. I will marry several girls here.

I pumped up myself and clung on my will alone.

I tried hard to get up but it was hard, and I did get up only for me to collapse in exhaustion as if my consciousness slipped away.

<Awakening>

Morning light filtered through the window, casting a pale glow over the room. My eyes felt opened slowly I could still feel the grim night yesterday. The trauma was so real, it was so genuine that I can feel the pain and fear even now.

I hate what I don't know. I could solve this if know what's wrong with me.

Is it mage blight? Or some phase? Or over mana usage?

I need a doctor. That's probably would solve it.

As I shifted in bed, I felt a warm presence beside me. I was shocked and turned my head slowly, not sure what to expect.

There, under the covers of blanket beside me, was Kimora. Her breath was soft and steady, her face relaxed in sleep. She looked so peaceful, her grace was still present.

Oh it's just Kimora. Wait a minute!

This is great, a loving woman beside my arm. I feel happy, and felt calm.

Kimora's spider-like traits were barely noticeable in her human form. Her long, dark hair framed her face, and her serene expression made her look almost angelic. I could feel her warmth, and it gave comfort to me.

I couldn't believe yesterday was the day I felt fear, I mean spiders crawling was chilling but I can't grow up living on my fears forever.

I should grow resistance and be prepared for it, at least while I am fighting.

And above all, I must place a guard inside my room. I should be cautious.

Kimora opened her eyes. She looked at me and smiled softly. "Good morning, dear" she said, her voice was gentle.

"Good morning, Kimora," I replied with curiosity. "Why did you come here?"

She stretched slightly and answered. "I felt my darling was sad and unsettled, last night" she said, her voice filled with warmth.

"I can sense the change in your emotions, my dear husband. I came to soothe you and make you sleep better." She said while smiling gently at me giving diabetes,

She was cute.

The connection she felt to me was deeper than I had realized. "But how did you slip past the security of my room? Only royals are allowed in here." I asked after realizing that if she came to my room, my security might be weak.

Thank god I was alive.

Kimora chuckled softly. "My skills allow me to move unseen when I wish," she explained. "But more than that, my love for you guided me. I couldn't bear to see you in distress."

"And also, don't worry about being attacked in your sleep dear. my spiders will take care of them. " She said as some of the almost invisible spiders were crawling around.

" Kimora, thank you. I love you, I couldn't ask for any better woman as my wife than you. But calm down and take those spider away now "

"You are safe around me dear~ don't worry " She replied while arm around while nuzzling my chin with her, teasing me.

TO be fair, I felt more creeped than fear by now. But still, I accept that part of her. I can hope we will have a happy marriage life for a long time along with others.

Kimora's eyes sparkled as she continued to nuzzle me. "Maybe we could do something more... intimate," she suggested, her voice dropping to a low seductive tone as dug her nails into my back.

I felt taken aback by how she guessed what I wanted, "How do you know about what I wanted?"

She leaned in closer, her lips brushing against my ear. "I'm not as innocent as you think," she replied in a hot voice tone, her warm breath tickling.

"I've been observing you closely, my dear husband. I know what excites you."

I can feel my pant getting tighter. And I would want nothing but spend this morning with her.