Comforting mom(R-18)

Ethan reached out, wrapping his arms around her in a tight embrace. "Mother, you've always been everything to me. I don't ever want you to feel empty or alone. You deserve to be happy. And I am glad you felt happy."

Lucia leaned into his embrace, her tears soaking into his shoulder as she let herself cry freely. It was as if years of pent-up emotions were finally being released, and it felt strangely liberating. "I never knew I could feel this way, Ethan," she confessed, her voice muffled against his skin.

"You've given me something I never thought I could have—joy, love, purpose. I can't thank you enough for that."

Ethan held her tighter, his own eyes stinging with unshed tears. "I'm just glad you're here, Mother. I want us to be happy together, as a family. We don't need to worry about anything else. Just us."

Lucia pulled back slightly, looking up at her son with eyes full of love and gratitude. "You're right, Ethan. We will be happy. I'll trust in you, just as you trust in me. And as for your future..."

She hesitated, a small smile tugging at the corners of her lips. "I will accept your choice of a daughter-in-law, Kimora...Isn't that her name. But you should know, I'll still pamper you the most, no matter what."

Ethan chuckled softly, brushing away the remnants of her tears. "I wouldn't expect anything less, Mother."

Lucia's smile grew, and she cupped his face in her hands, her eyes filled with a newfound determination. "But listen to me, Ethan. You are destined for greatness. You will need strong, loyal allies by your side, and that includes your wives. Yes, wives," she emphasized, her tone firm but loving.

"I want you to have the most powerful, the most loyal women at your side. Together, they will support you, protect you, and help you achieve your destiny in my absence. But no matter how many wives you have, remember that you are my son, and you will always have a special place in my heart."

Ethan nodded, feeling surprised at her words. "I will, Mother. I promise I'll choose wisely."

Lucia sighed contentedly, her tears now replaced with a gentle smile. "Then we shall indeed be happy, Ethan. You, me, and whoever else joins our family. We'll make a future together that's worthy of our legacy." She leaned in, pressing a soft kiss to his forehead. "I love you, my son. More than words can express."

Lucia pulled back slightly, still smiling as she looked at him with affection and amusement. "Good," she said, her voice returning to its usual gentle tone. "Now, let's finish cleaning up, shall we?"

Lucia let out a soft, indulgent sigh, her expression softening as she looked at Ethan, her eyes filled with a mix of nostalgia and warmth. "You know, Ethan," she began, her voice taking on a slightly teasing tone,

"you were always such a needy child. Always clinging to me, always wanting my attention. You were insatiable when it came to milk—so much so that I often wondered if you'd ever grow out of it." Lucia said remembering moments when Ethan was a child.

She chuckled lightly, shaking her head as the memories surfaced. "You'd hold on to me so tightly, your little hands clutching at my dress, refusing to let go. And you were so playful, always tugging at my clothes, trying to get me to focus only on you. It was as if the entire world didn't exist when you were in my arms."

Ethan smiled at the memories, feeling a mix of embarrassment and affection. "I guess I was a bit of a handful," he admitted, the blush on his cheeks deepening. "But I couldn't help it, Mother. You've always been so... comforting. I just wanted to be close to you all the time."

Lucia's eyes softened further, her hand gently caressing his cheek as she smiled. "I never minded it, Ethan. You were my little boy, and you still are in many ways. I loved how close we were, how much you needed me. Even now, I cherish those moments."