Finishing inside her(R-18)

I continued to fondle her breasts while rubbing my dick with her body and my one hand is situated at her left ass and one at her waist.

"Kyaa~" She moaned as my finger pierced inside her asshole.

I pushed up to her ground and pushed my lips to her planting a kiss on her lips. Kimora kissed back and she tried to dominate my insides with her tongue.

I brought her closer and smelt her body, it smelt like sweet poison. Her body and her kisses excited me.

Her body is filled with the smell of feminine delicacy that excited me like a little kid.

Now I placed my hand on her left breast while placing my dick inside her vagina and while caressing her ass vigorously.

"Ha~Ha " She panted with a heavy blushing and desperate expression

"Eth~an " She whispered while grabbing me closer.

I thrust my penis inside her vagina. I pushed my thing deeper and deeper and with more energy while making sure to hold it in.

To be fair my libido limit and my limit has increased a bit after practice with seraphina.

I compete myself to improve my limit, and it a fun thing to do. But sadly Seraphina doesn't last long for me to finish it properly.

"Mn Mn~ " I thrust myself in her hole as I occasionally get the pleasure of ripping her vagina.

"AAAh~ Dea~r I love you " She moaned with between my thrusts

I have finally reached the point.

"AHAHHAahHHAHAH~HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH " She let out a crazy laugh? Or pained expression? as I finally breached her vagina and pierced it as her hymen broke out.

The blood flow out from her vagina as she lost her maidenhood with me, but she has a happy pleased expression in her past, while further increased my libido and making me wanna do it again.

What's wrong with me? What's with my obsession with making girls see in pain? And I am really getting a kick out of making virgins bleed. The way their bodies respond to my touch, the way their minds seemed to open up to me in moments they are weak. All of this is making me so pleasurable and happy.

I really enjoy seeing the pain of women, or making women mine.

"You can do....it....again " She replied as if catching my thoughts.

"Huh! You " I tried to ask her while she panting on ground.

"I don't ...k-know, but I can think....and understand your needs. " She replied.

"Maybe I can understand my husband as his wife," Kimora continued, her voice stronger now, a hint of determination in her eyes. "Maybe this is what he needs."

I leaned down, my lips brushing against her lips. "Thank you,"

 I whispered while smacking my lips on her and lifted them up.Kimora's smile widened, her eyes shining with a mixture of love and curiosity. 

"Now," she said,Before I could even form a coherent thought, her lips were on mine, a soft pressure that sent a jolt of electricity through my body. 

"'Mmwah,'" she kissed, the sound a sweet caress that left a trail of red on my skin.She pulled back, her eyes sparkling with amusement as she continued kissing. 

"'Mwah!'" Another kiss, this time gracing the corner of my mouth.Her laughter, a tinkling melody, filled my senses as she peppered my face with kisses. 

"'Mwah, mwah, mwah!'" Each press of her lips left a vibrant mark on my forehead, my cheeks, my chin and my neck.

As I retaliated, my kiss landing squarely on her lips, the taste of her lipstick a sweet temptation.I continued this time pushing her on the ground once again and putting my dick inside her vagina and thrusting it inside like a beast. 

*Thrust* *Thrust* Thrusting sounds has increased a lot. 

"Haha" My pleasure has increased it point and become too much for me"HAha ahah~ " I let out as white liquid has flow inside kimora womanhood as she moaned in pain and pleasure.

"I can feel, ho~t, slipper~y liquid inside me, I got you~r seed Dea~r " She moaned with pleasure and happiness.

That was lot of cum, it has overflown and Kimora womanhood is mixed with blood and my semen.

"'Mwah!'" she breathed against my ear, with a kiss as she tried hard to get up "I love you, Ethan."

She fell down to the ground, and tried to get up only to fall asleep.

"Cute" I blurted out.

I tried to check my surroundings and saw...Seraphina, stood frozen looking at me blushing heavily, with a thin stream of blood trickling from her nose. and heavily blushing while nervously scratching her lower...region, her eyes flickering between me and the slumbering Kimora.

It was...weird.

Chloe and Charlie, their bodies limp and pale, stirred on the ground. Kimora, in her sleep-induced state, had apparently released the insects that had been eating their mana which stopped their poison.

Chole was more affected by wounds rather than poison since the insects damage relatively with mana. As chole has less mana, the poison has less effect.

Now it makes sense why I experienced hell. Wait! Why Seraphina Was fine with poison.

"Seraphie~" I called out, my voice dripping with a saccharine sweetness

She snapped out of her nosebleed-induced daze, trying to wipe away the crimson droplets. Her eyes, wide with a mixture of fear and arousal, met my gaze, but a faint blush still remained on her cheeks. 

She wiped a stray drop of blood from her lip, her eyes wide with apprehension. "W-What, my lord?" she stammered, clearly wary of my sudden change in tone. It seemed like she was scared, it makes we wanna do it more.

"I wanna hug you," I chirped, spreading my arms wide in an exaggerated gesture of affection.

 "Hug hug!"Her eyes widened even further, a mix of confusion and fear swirling in their depths. 

She took a step back in hesitation

I lunged forward grabbing her, and giving a lot of kisses while nuzzling her."Did you know, they will grow bigger, the longer they are touched? " I replied as I suddenly gripped her breasts and gripped them vigorously while rubbing my dick in her back 

"I don't care.....Why you are obssesed with my b-breasts, M-Master " She replied while blushing heavily"I feel a warm sword rubbing my back, master please don't kill me " She pleaded.

"Oh! Don't worry I love you seraphie, I won't kill you " I answered.

I left out my trouser and rubbed my dick with her ass, so it seems she mistakes it with my sword. I didn't know how it happened, but it seems I can disarm a woman with my dick.

.I don't know whether I should be proud or bad. But I really got horny and lost control. Maybe next time I should finish my urges early, so it will not get pent up.

 Pent-up lust can be pretty bad.Seraphina hesitated, her body trembling slightly. But then, as if compelled by an invisible force, she slowly got adjusted to my rubbing. Our bodies have become a closer this night