62 - passionate cravings. 💗🍋

ship: katsuki bakugo + eijiro kirishima.

The door of their shared apartment swung open, barely making it shut before Katsuki Bakugo pulled Eijiro Kirishima inside. The evening had been perfect, a rare date night at a fancy Italian restaurant that left both of them feeling warm and content. The lingering scent of garlic and herbs clung to them as they stepped over the threshold.

"I've been craving to touch you all night," Bakugo growled, his voice husky with desire.

Before Kirishima could respond, Bakugo's hands were on him, pulling him close and capturing his lips in a searing kiss. The door clicked shut behind them, but neither bothered to lock it properly, too consumed by the need to be close to each other.

Kirishima melted into the kiss, his hands finding their way to Bakugo's neck, pulling him even closer. The taste of wine and lingering hints of their meal mixed with the familiar taste of Bakugo, sending a shiver down Kirishima's spine. "Katsuki," he breathed when they finally broke apart for air.

Bakugo's eyes were ablaze with intensity, his hands already working their way under Kirishima's shirt. "All night, Ei. All I could think about was getting back here and having you to myself."

Kirishima's heart pounded, his own desire mirroring Bakugo's. "You're insatiable," he teased, though his voice betrayed how much he wanted this too.

Bakugo smirked, pressing another heated kiss to Kirishima's lips before trailing his lips down his neck. "Only when it comes to you," he murmured against Kirishima's skin, his hands roaming freely now, exploring every inch they could reach.

Kirishima's hands moved to Bakugo's hair, tangling in the blonde spikes as he let out a soft moan. "You drive me crazy, you know that?"

Bakugo pulled back just enough to meet Kirishima's eyes, his gaze softer but no less passionate. "Good," he said, his voice low and rough. "Because you do the same to me."

They stumbled their way to the couch, too wrapped up in each other to care about the path they took. Bakugo pushed Kirishima down gently, climbing on top of him, their lips never breaking contact. The world outside their apartment ceased to exist, leaving only the two of them and the overwhelming need to be as close as possible.

Kirishima's hands roamed Bakugo's back, feeling the muscles tense and relax under his touch. He revelled in the feeling of Bakugo's weight on him, grounding him in this perfect moment. "Katsuki," he whispered, "I love you."

Bakugo paused, his eyes locking onto Kirishima's. The intensity in his gaze softened slightly, replaced by a deep, affectionate warmth. "I love you too, Eijiro. More than anything."

The words hung in the air, a promise and a declaration all at once. Then Bakugo's lips were on Kirishima's again, and all thoughts and worries melted away, leaving only the fierce, unyielding love they shared.

As they lost themselves in each other, the night stretched on, filled with whispered words and heated touches. And in the dim light of their apartment, they found solace and passion, wrapped in each other's embrace, knowing that this was exactly where they were meant to be.