The beginning of a lifetime adventure

Berlin, Germany. Summer '93.

The summer has finally begun. All over the place, there were people struggling with the heat. Not far from here, a young man was running towards a flat. He enters the building after smiling to a local girl who was playing guitar in front of the loft. He rang the bell and a muscled man opens the door. It was Till Lindemann, one of Richard's best friends.

- Well, look who finally shows up ! Says Till.

- Shut up, man. I know I am late but listen, do you want to be the singer of my project ? Asks Richard.

Till rubs his chin.

- What are my benefits of it ? Asks Till.

- My blessing and the worldwide success, answers Richard.

He was reflecting.

- Come on ! You have a beautiful voice and the deepest voice in all of Germany !!! Trust me, man. It will be amazing to share your voice with the world, says Richard.

- You know I only sing when I am drunk... replies Till.

- I know but hey, give it a shot. I play something on my guitar and you let the flow guide you and sing whatever you have in your head !

- OK, play some riffs and I will sing for you.

- Wait ! I have some friends to come over !

Paul Landers, Christian "Flake" Lorenz, Christoph Schneider and Oliver Riedel has entered. They all sit down and wait for Till to sing.

Till looks angry at Richard.

- Why are they here ? You know I am really shy and struggle to sing in front of people...

- I know but they want to be in the band and all we miss is a singer.

Richard is about to grab his guitar as someone was ringing the bell. He opens the door and sees Avery.

- Yes ? May I help you ? He looks straight into her eyes.

She thought "I could get lost in those blue eyes forever".

- I need and are missing my jack cable. Do you have one I can borrow ?

Richard laughs. He looks at Avery.

- it's the worst seduction technique I have ever seen.

- Hey ! I know you are very beautiful and hot and all but I really need it. I have a show lat...

- Wait ? You play music ?

- Yes. Why ?

- Guitar ?

- Of course, it will be always guitar.

- Lead Guitarist ?

- Always will be lead guitarist.

Till cough.

- Guys...

Richard invites her over and she grabs her guitar. He looked at her.

- Wanna play some riffs for me ?

She blushed.

- Okay.

Avery plugs her guitar in once he gave her what she needed and starts doing some heavy riffs, headbanging along with them. Richard was impressed, he stops her.

- Let me show you my guitar skills.

He grabs his guitar and starts playing some heavy riffs. Avery joined him so did Paul. Till was inspired and grabs his mic. Oli joins with his bass, Flake with his electronic organ and Christoph Schneider with his drums. Till starts to sing.

The demo of Feuerräder was born.

Once finished, Richard mixed it for music labels. Avery was sitting next to Till, he and Paul dragged her out of her daydreams.

- What is your name ?

- Avery...

Paul laughs

- As I can I tell, you're eating Richard with your eyes...

She blushed.

- I... find him very attractive but he doesn't know I have feelings for him...

- Well, hurry up. He won't be single for long...

She looked at Paul and Till.

- Does he even know he makes every girl blush ?

Avery looked up to see Richard standing infront of her.

- Are we talking about me ?

Till looks at Richard.

- Well, you should know this girl has feeling for you.

He smiled and looked at her.

- OH really ?

Avery knew what that meant, his naughty side, and from the way Till had just sighed, he did too !

She felt Richard grab her hand.

- Well, you are pretty too but I should warn you. There are very naughty people in this room.

- Who ?

Till and Richard just smiled at Avery, flicking their tongues in a manner that made her blush furiously !

The Rammstein journey has begun. Which one Avery will choose ? Till or Richard ?