Mischevious Richard

New-York Richard's penthouse. In the morning.

Avery and Richard were still sleeping together. Till was already awake, he'd taken Helena to school as well as the twins Lucas and Anneka. Matteo and Sofia were with Annette, their nanny. Till went back into the bedroom to take a shower. He noticed Richard was starting to wake up. He knew what would happen next. He said to Richard.

- Don't act like a teenager Reesh ! Let her sleep !

Richard shrugged his shoulders.

- It's not my fault if I still have my teenager sex drive. And I know exactly how to wake her up, Richard said, teasing Till.

Till rolled his eyes as he saw Richard rubbing their wife's body. He sighed deeply.

- How is it possible this man has a teenager inside him ?

Till shook his head and head straight for the shower.

Meanwhile, Richard looked at Avery's body, with a naughty smile. He leans over her and whispered in her ear with his husky voice on Du Riechst so gut.

- Der WAHNSIN !

It wakes up every female atom in her body. She opens her eyes and smiled as she sees Richard's beautiful blue eyes.

- You don't play fair, Kruspe, do you ?

Richard smiled in the naughtiest way possible. Before she could do anything, he bent his head and, homing in on her neck, bites it, hard enough to leave love bites. His hands wandered gently over her spine, and he felt himself growing harder each time he touched her.

- Liebe, I'm thirsty !

Avery was about to give him water but felt he was licking her pussy. She looked down and sighs.

- Of course, Kruspe... I'm not... SURPRISED, OH MEIN GOTT, RICHARD !

She gasps as she felt sparks down her spine. She arched her back, pushes her waist against his mouth. Richard puts her legs down and plays with her clit. Avery was in heaven and in hell. She grabs his hair to tell him to stay where he was. He pushes two fingers inside her and with his tongue, he teases her clit. It was too much for her and she came, hard on his face.

Richard, naughty boy as he is, loved every drop of her juices. He lifts his head up and licked his fingers and lips. Avery was still amazed, this man is the naughtiest boy on Earth.

- That's what I call breakfast of champions, Richard said. Now, I wanna make you scream my name so loud, you won't be able to walk properly.

As soon as he said that, Avery's body was full of lust for him. Richard lifts her beautiful long legs above his shoulders and gives her pussy a sweet kiss. He smiled and lined himself before sliding roughly inside her. She gasps, like everytime he was inside her and this gasp, turned him on even more.

- You like my cock, do you Avery? He asked. Let me teach you how to be a good girl.

Before he could put her hands above her head, Avery managed to slap his peachy bum, hard. Richard gasped, surprised, as he wasn't expecting this. He looks her in her eyes and groaned.

- Don't you dare slap me ag...

Before he could finished his sentence, Avery slapped his backside, again ! Hard, this time. He groaned again. That was it. He loved when she slapped his backside so much. His cock was hurting being so hard.

- Avery, please liebe, stop, you know how much I love being slapped and it turn me on so much. I'm always so hard I could break concrete with my cock...

She smiled and slapped his backside again, hard, for luck. That was too much, with one hand he puts her hands above her head and with the other, he plays with her clit whilst he fucks her hard, deep and fast. Avery was in the Mile High Club, happy. She knew that slaps turns her husband on. She was so overwhelmed by the feelings inside her body, she felt her climax rising fast.