Lucas' and Oscar's first dates

Lindemann-Kruspe's Mansion in München. Richard's studio.

Richard was in his studio, playing his outro solo on Ausländer. He was so focused he didn't notice his wife was in his studio until he smelt his favorite female perfume on her. He sneaked a look and smiled as he saw the love of his life. One look at the door and he noticed his band brother was there as well, standing at the door, his arms crossed on his chest. Richard smiled and got up.

'Time for the Kruspe show off', he thought. He stood up and walked to his wife, showing off to her his outro solo on Ausländer and showing her what a great guitarist he was. His fingers wandered around his guitar as he was looking deeply into her eyes and smiling, feeling so powerful. He spoke to his wife, in his husky voice he used on Du Riescht So Gut.

- You like watching me play, do you Avery ? Mein schatz...

He smirked as he saw Till rolling his eyes. Avery's mouth opened slightly as she looked back into his beautiful blue eyes.

- I... I really love that...

Richard smiled, satisfied that his Kruspe charm effect still worked on her after 21 years together.

He knew she loved his riffs. Richard gave his wife a passionate kiss before he turned his back to her as his solo finished and teased her with his backside. It was too much for Avery who slapped his peachy bum, very hard. As expected, Richard's response was a loud moan as she knew it turned her husband on. Richard sneaked a look to his wife and turned back to her, now playing his riff on Du Riescht so gut. Avery knew what that meant.

- Oh no, I'm not ready for th...

- DER WAHNSIN !

Avery's body flinched as she heard his voice in the low tone she loved the most. Till sighed deeply.

- You can't help showing off, Kruspe, can you ? Said Till who was tired of his bandmate's goading.

Richard looked at him, and stripped off his shirt.

- Of course, I can show off. I'm Richard Kruspe ! He said, flexing his muscles for his wife.

Avery was overwhelmed by the lust she felt for Richard, loving the way he can still seduce her after 21 years together. She gasped for air as she stood against the wall, trying to slow her heartbeat down.

Till rolled his eyes, he knew his longtime friend was working out hard on the gym and was now more muscular than he was. He sighed and smiled.

- That's why we love you, mein Brüder. You can have her, I have things to do. I'll catch up with her later. Ring me if she has problems with her pregnancy. I really hope your two sons won't be like you, especially Lucas who is literally your double in many ways, Till said as he left his friend's studio.

Richard looked at his wife, who was now making air with her hand. He went to her, playing Pussy on his guitar. Avery shook her head. Richard Kruspe, one of her two husbands, really knows how to seduce her every time he has the chance. Richard stares at her and put his guitar down, slowly. He smiled as he pushed her, gently against the wall.

- Tell me, schatz, who do you prefer over the other ? I know it's me, it was always me, cause I saw you first, I kissed you first and I made love with you first... Who is the best sex partner ? He asked

Avery takes a moment to think but her husband arousal could be felt a mile wide and it was hard to focus.

- Till already knows that but I prefer you, it always will be you first. You were the one I had a crush on where we lived in the same building back in Berlin in 1993. Well, Till has his assets but you, Richard Kruspe... Mein Gott... Your eyes, your spikey hair-do, your legs, your peachy backside, everything about you drives me crazy. But above all this, it's the fact you don't care about what people might think about you or us. Wherever we are, children or not, public or not, if you want, you'll fuck me and I'm honoured you show the world that I'm yours. I'm trying to change Till's mind about that and teaching him to not give a fuck about what people think. That's why I tease him when we're in public. And I know he's just dying to lick me every time you have me. Richard Kruspe, until death do us apart, you will always be my first choice, Avery said getting closer to him.