You are my universe

Avery was lying on the bed, rubbing her growing belly. She felt a kick in response to the pressire of her hand, and winced.

- Herr Kruspe, either one of these is going to be a footballer, or they're going to be a martial artist, it's got a hell of a kick on it!

Richard put his hand on his wife's belly and immediately felt a kick under his hand. A smile from ear to ear graced his face, and Avery's heart skipped a beat at how handsome her husband was.

She raised a hand to his face, and he immediately nuzzled into it. She had never known a man so responsive to affectionate gestures.

Probably because he had been starved of it by his parents. She smiled, and held her arms out to him. Immediately he lay down beside her and cuddled her in his arms.

Till was on tour, and the house was quiet without him. He'd taken Avery to one side and asked her if she wanted to go with him. She'd kissed him, then thanked him, and said that although she would have loved to have gone with him, but, because she was carrying twins, she was better off staying at home with Richard.

They would keep in touch via video calls, and she would tell him immediately when she went into labour.

Even though the twins weren't his, because she was his wife and he adored her, he still wanted to know when she was in labour AND when the twins were born.

She had kissed him again, then she and Richard had driven him to the airport. He wasn't using the Rammstein jet, he had chartered another private jet for his self titled show.

Now lying on the bed with Richard, the house was so quiet, save for Lucas and Anneka practicing guitar and singing.

Anneka was imitating Till, Lucas was playing the 3/4 guitar and playing Rammstein riffs, getting better at it all the time. Helena was playing the drums, so Avery and her lover were lying there listening to their children playing their instruments and enjoying every minute of it.

- Reesh, I'm hungry.

Avery said as they were driving to see where Emigrate were perforning tonight. He smiled,

- You're always hungry lately, in more ways than one !

And sent her a heated glace. She smiled and shivered remembering the sensual lovemaking session after the children had gone to bed.

Richard was always an attentive lover, but he had been so sensual in his caresses, his words inflaming her senses, telling her how beautiful she looked pregnant with his children, how much she made him ache to be inside her and how perfect for him she was, that she had had multiple orgasms.

By the time they had finished, they were both worn out, and, curling around each other, had fallen asleep.

- Avery, meine lieb, what do you want to eat? Richard's voice brought her back to the present with an ache between her legs.

She gave him a heated glance.

- Apart from me, he replied laughing.

- You're no fun, she pouted. If you're going to feed me actual food, then I'm craving mini chocolate eclairs !

Her lover lifted her hand to his lips and kissed it.

- Your wish is my command meine lieb, meine herz!

Just as he was getting out of the car, Avery raised her voice a little

- ... And bring quite a few back with you please my love!

Richard chuckled. His wife hadn't had any cravings the last time she was pregnant with twins, this time she was making up for it in spectacular style. Walking into the shop, he bought the whole tray of mini chocolate eclairs, and walked back out to the car.