Teasing you is my full time passion

Game day. Münich, Germany.

Avery, Till, Richard and their 5 children were back in Germany for holidays. Avery bought a huge mansion in Münich when she had her first paycheck as a full time Rammstein member. It has plenty of lands around, a stable with 6 beautiful horses. The mansion has an indoor and outdoor swimming pool. Avery was the first to wake up, she was so excited to see their idols on the field. She puts on her Rodrygo Real Madrid jersey, the one Richard offered her on her 35th birthday. She was ready when Richard and Till showed up.

- Ready for the game, love ? Asked Richard.

- Always ! Replied Avery.

Avery wanted to drive so she reversed out her dark blue Ford Mustang cobra shelby 500 gt out of the garage. She opened the door for her husbands and climbs inside her car. She drove off to the stadium and parked her car in an empty spot. She was overflowing with joy.

Arriving in front of the stadium, they did not go unnoticed. Being part of Germany's largest industrial metal band had its downsides.

A crowd of delirious fans threw themselves at them, begging for their signatures and pictures. One girl even tried to kiss Richard, who gently pushed her away.

Till struggled to contain an enraged Avery, willing to do anything to protect her husband. An hour later, our three protagonists finally managed to enter the stadium grounds. Richard, naughty as usual, whispers in his wife's ear

- Me too, I'm going to penetrate you very deep during the match!

Avery gasps, surprised, and shocked.

Not paying him any more attention, she was ecstatic when she saw the Real Madrid coach coming towards them. Not knowing how to react, she tried to contain her excitement.

- Aaaah, my three favourite guests. I guess you are Avery Lindemann-Kruspe, the one with black hair is Richard Kruspe and the one with dyed blonde hair is Till Lindemann ! Am I correct ?

Avery smiled and nodded her head.

- To make it easier, just remember the taller one is Lindemann, the smallest one it's me and the one between us is Kruspe. I'm so glad I finally meet the most iconic head coach !

- Well, in that case, you should come in the locker room to meet the players.

Carlo Ancelotti was happy to invite them backstage.

The coach guides them through the long corridors of the stadium to a locker room. Excitement was at its peak for Avery when she saw the goalkeeper she admired the most in the world.

- I can't believe it ! Thibault Courtois standing infront of me !!!

She was running towards him, her arms wide open, ready to hug her lifelong idol. Thibault, too busy to notice the human tornado heading towards him, found himself on the ground, beneath the most beautiful woman he had ever seen in his life. Eyes as blue as a summer sky and hair as black as ebony.

- Hello, my name is Thibault Courtois, Real Madrid's goalkeeper. What is your name ? He asked as he was kissing the back of her hand.

- Avery Lindemann-Kruspe and you are my lifelong idol.

Thibault giggles and clears his throat.

- Although I really want to stay like this, I have to get up quickly if I don't want to end up in pieces six feet under, he said, avoiding the look of fury that Till and Richard were giving him.

Avery stands up, releasing him from his embrace. She glances at her two husbands, whose jealousy was such that they were ready to kill anyone who dared to touch their wife.