I love you more than anything

New-York, Lindemann-Kruspe's penthouse. Halloween night.

Richard, Till and Avery were still asleep. A few minutes later, the first one to wake up was Avery. She headed straight to the bathroom and used the loo. She washed her hands and went back to their bedroom between both Till and Richard. When she was flat on the bed, Till wrapped himself around her so did Richard. Avery sighed as she felt her husbands morning woods. She laid there, awake.

A few minutes later, she could feel Richard moving his hips in his sleep. She chuckled. She knew he was having an erotic dream. Till was still fast asleep tough but his cock was really hard and throbbing. She managed to turn to Richard, her back to Till's chest. Looking at her sleeping naughty husband, she stopped him moving and he groaned in his mother tongue. Smiling, she kissed him softly, enough to arouse him more. It worked because Richard woke up and deepened the kiss. He moaned against her lips, and moving one of his hands, cupped her peachy arse.

Avery gasped and backed off.

- Guten morgen, pretty face, she said, giggling.

Richard gasped, his cock was so hard it hurt. He looked down.

- Mein Gott, I was having a very hot dream ! He said. But my cock hurts, liebe, turn around bitte ! He asked, kissing her neck.

Avery smiled and turned her back to Richard to face a fully awake Till.

- Guten morgen, big boy ! She said, laughing.

His voice was very deep with the lust he has for her.

- Guten morgen, wife ! Breakfast is served ! He said, pulling the sheets away and revealing his georgous body and morning wood.

She looked down and licked her upper lips. Bending over, she took her husband's cock in her mouth and sucked him deep in her throat. Moaning and sighing at the same time, feeling his wife's mouth over his hard cock was the feeling of peace, but also hot and it made him ache more. Meanwhile, Richard managed to pull her waist towards him and lick her soaking wet pussy. Moaning, she increased her pace and Till stopped her before she made him cum. Lifting her head up, he kissed her with all the love he has for her. Richard inserted his tongue in her, making her cum and flooding his naughty mouth.

Naughty boy as he is, he licked his lips and slid right inside her. Till managed to put himself underneath her and smiled.

- Do you want to feel me at the same time as Reesh ? Till asked.

Avery gasped, shocked.

- I don't know if you can both fit... she said.

Till, smiling, lined himself and joined Richard inside her. She was so tight ! Avery gasped, surprised her husbands can both be inside her at the same time ! Richard smiled and looked at Till.

- Try to follow my rythm ! He said as he was thrusting into her.

Till followed Richard's pace as Avery was overwhelmed ! She grabbed Till's arms as she moaned, this was so good ! Till sucked her nipples and that drew her to the edge, taking Richard and Till at the same time.

Exhausted, her husbands slid out of her and went back to sleep, so did Avery.

Lucas and Kat were at the hospital sitting in the waiting area of the ultrasound clinic.

- Mrs Kruspe?

Her name was called and she tightly held Lucas's hand as they followed the nurse down to the room. Walking in and shutting the door, Kat smiled nervously. Jen sighed as she looked at the young woman who stood before her looking extremely nervous.