I want to be a dad again

New York, Central Park.

Till, Richard, Avery and the youngest children were at Central Park. Helena and Sawyer were walking around the park on their own. Avery was sitting next to Richard, Till was taking care of the twins, playing with them. Avery looked at Richard, her eyes full of tears.

Richard looked at her, worried. His heart sank and he took her head in his hands to wipe her tears away.

- Babe, what's wrong ? Talk to me, he said.

He puts his hand on her thigh and rubs it gently. Avery sighs and speaks

- Well, remember when I was an accountant for a dickhead boss ?

Richard looked angry

- Yeah, I remember, I sent him to hospital with broken nose, ribs, legs and arms.

Back in 2019.

Avery was working for an accountancy office. She loved her job. After kissing Richard and Till goodbye, she took off to her job. Once there, she sat at her desk and started working. Her boss popped up in her office, his sinful smile on his face as always.

- Well, well, isn't it my favorite employee ?

Avery readjusts her glasses.

- Please, Mr Zwimmer... I have a lot of work to do...

He smiled and looked into her beautiful blue eyes, stroking her black hair

- I know your pretty mouth can do some great work too...

Avery looks at him.

- I told you. You better not put your hands on me if you want to live.

Mr Zwimmer backs off, afraid one of her two husbands show off at the office. He will have her, no matter what it takes.

- You better hurry up to put those files on my desk woman !

She sighs and send a text to Richard.

- Please come to my work, Kruspe, he asked me to give him a blowjob or else he would fire me !

Richard read the text and he was fuming inside !

- I'm going to rip his body apart !!

He left the house in an anger that surprised even him. He drove to Avery's office and slammed the door open.

- ZWIMMER !

He ran across Mr. Zwimmer office and pulled him over his desk.

- You put your dirty hands on my wife, one more time, and I will make you dig your own grave. Are we clear ?

Mr Zwimmer wets his pants. He was so scared.

- I heard you've threatened my wife, didn't you ? How dare you tell her she has to blow you if she doesn't want to be fired ???

Mr Zwimmer gulps.

- I'm sorry, Rich...

- Mr Kruspe for you.

- I'm sorry, Mr Kruspe...

- Ich verstehe euch nicht. Kannst du wiederholen bitte ?

- I'm sorry.

- THAT NOT ENOUGH, ASSHOLE !!

Richard beat the life out of Mr Zwimmer and went to Avery, holding her in his arms and taking her far away from there.

Back to the present.

- That's when you worked for us

Richard laughed and felt he was hard, again.