Paul and Christoph's weddings

The band were back home and absolutely exhausted. The Made In Germany tour had been a resounding success, and now Christoph and Tatiana were relaxing in the jacuzzi at his house.

- When shall we get married schatz? asked Christoph, resting his head on his beloveds shoulder.

- We could have a winter wedding ?

Tatiana thought for a moment.

- Yes, we could have a winter wedding. I have the perfect venue, she said smiling at Christoph.

He turned his head

- Oh yes my love, where is this venue then and how are we going to get there?

She giggled.

- Well, I thought the Schloss Burresheim Castle. You've seen Idiana Jones and the Last Crusade haven't you schatz?

She asked tipping her head back onto Christophs chest.

- Oooookay, let's go look at this place then, he said. But not tonight. Tonight is all about me and you, tomorrow we go and look at the castle !

The sound of feminine giggling was heard as Christoph picked her up in his arms, not bothering to get dried, and headed for the stairs with his love in his arms. Lying her down flat on the bed, he licked the water from her body as he drifted his hands between her thighs and parted them.

Sneaking a look at his beloved from lidded eyes, he knelt, and licked her clit making her arch her back. Tatiana couldn't believe how her beloved made her feel every time they made love. It was just as good, if not better than the first time.

The first time would always stay with her, he was so concentrated to her needs, wanting to know what she liked, didn't like or really loved, each learning their way around around the others body.

He always made sure she was comfortable with what he was doing. Tatiana was pulled out of her musings by Christoph sliding inside her. Slowly, almost sensually, he filled her completely. She gasped, then again when he pulled her up against him so that they were skin to skin. She tipped her head back and moaned loudly.

This position put pressure on her clit and the sensations were sending her straight into the stratosphere. Christoph loved having Tatiana skin to skin with him, and this position was quickly becoming his favourite.

He lifted his beloved and let her slide down again and again, and judging from the sounds she made, she was loving it. Eventually, he laid her on the bed, and puts her legs over his shoulders. Thrusting hard, he poured all his love and passion into it. He was instantly rewarded with her screams of passion, and with one last hard thrust, he groaned as he filled her! Two seconds later, he felt her walls contract around him as she came.

He moved off her and pulled her into his arms and cuddled her, their heart rates slowing back to normal.

- Scheiße, Christoph said, our sessions get anymore erotic and sensual, and I might pass out !

Tatiana laughed.

- Don't do that mein liebe, Avery was telling me she did that on Richard, and he almost had a heart attack because he thought she'd died on him.

Christoph let out a bark of laughter at the thought of cool as ice Kruspe panicking because Avery had fainted. "You laugh now" said a little voice inside his head, "but you'd be the same".

They both roused briefly to check on Katerina who was flat out asleep, cuddling up to her little stuffed dog. She was starting to try and walk, and she was only 10 months old. Looking at each other, they both smiled, and gently kissed their daughter goodnight.