European Stadium Tour ends

Gelsenkirchen, Germany. July, 27th 2024. It was finally the last 5 shows after 5 years on the road, 130 shows and a lot of fatigue.

The sunset that night was fantastic, should anyone in the 62,000 capacity audience have looked. Of course there were one or two with camera's taking in the sunset, but most of the audiences eyes were trained on the stage. The tickets for the show had promised something different in keeping with the Rammstein band, and of course, they did "different" very well indeed.

The last of the suns rays caressed the audience as it went down, as Music for The Royal Fireworks began. It seemed a fitting opening to accompany the sun as it went down. Of course, the audience cheered and, sure enough, the faces of the band appeared on the huge screen as they descended in the lift. Flake tugged at his bow tie and fidgeted.

- For the love of the Gods Flake, hissed Oliver, keep still and remember to smile and wave !

- Oh shut up Olli, Flake hissed back, I feel like a penguin, all that's missing is the ice and the sea !

Richard cracked up laughing which of course, only angered Flake more and he dodged several blows aimed in his direction. That only made him laugh more.

- Oh for Gods sake, muttered Till, you're worse than children !

The lift reached the bottom, and everyone took their places on the stage. The opening riffs of Ramm4 started the audience, the lights went up, and everybody gasped. Of course, the members of Rammstein knew this would happen, and were happy that they had managed to surprise people yet again.

In her spot by the side of the stage, Avery, Tatiana, Alicia and Anna were waiting for their cues. The end of Ramm4 was heard, and Flake started the notes of Schwarz echoed throughout the arena.

Avery quickly took her place behind Christoph who winked at her. She slowly walked around the drumkit to Till who acted surprised, then bowed and took her hand. The audience went wild.

Most of the 62,000 strong audience knew Avery by now as she had been a permanent fixture with the band for years now. The audience watched in awe as Till showed a talent not many had seen. He could waltz flawlessy.

He waltzed Avery around the stage, all the while singing. Then another cheer when Helena took over her father's guitar, as he walked over to where Till was with Avery, tapped Till on the shoulder, then when he turned around, pretended to knock him out so he could take over the waltzing with Avery. The audience laughed at that, then cheered again as Richard waltzed up and down the stage with Avery.

- You look amazing Reesh, said Avery.

And he did. His usual black eyeliner, tuxedo with a red tie and scarf, he looked every inch her handsome husband. Till also looked amazing in his tuxedo, in fact all of Rammstein looked like something our of the opera.

The song came to an end, and, letting Avery go with one last kiss, she bowed to the audience who erupted in cheers. Before she went, she slapped Richard's arse, and Till's on the way back to the girls. She had high fives from them all including Beverly who looked at her husband and sighed dreamily.

Then it was time for a quick costume change, and all of the ladies hid behind the drum kit, Tatiana passionately kissing her husband Christoph.

- For the sake of the Gods woman, let me concentrate or I'm going to bend you over the kit and the show be damned, he muttered as he adjusted his trousers.

Tatiana giggled.

- Later husband, she whispered in his ear nearly causing him to miss the intro to Hilf Mir.

The stage tech thought it was highly amusing and chuckled whilst giving out the leather floggers to them. As Hilf Mir came on, the girls crept around the drum kit and began flogging Till as he sang "hilf mir", which the audience found hilarious. They quickly disappeared until he sang it again.