Avery's creepy stalker

New-York, Kruspe-Lindemann penthouse.

Avery was fast asleep and having a delicious dream. In it, Richard was between her legs, which were tied to the bedposts at the bottom of the bed. She wanted to close her legs as the sensations were so overwhelming.

Coming awake, she realised that it WASN'T a dream and her legs WERE tied to the bedposts. Richard looked up at her from between her legs and smiled that sinful smile he had.

- Hello, meine lieb!

Till smiled at her and kissed her before she could make a sound.

- Ohhhh....

Avery gasped as Richard's tongue made its way from her soaking pussy to her clit, two fingers already sliding in and out of her. Till had settled her so that she was lying in between his legs. That gave him easy access to her nipples which he was pinching rhythmically, then squeezing her breasts alternately. This, combined with Richards' devilish tongue, pushed her over the edge, coming in his mouth. Richard, naughty boy as he is, loved when his wife pours her juice in his mouth. He licks his lips and he knelt up, turned, and undid the knots, keeping both her legs prisoner.

Smiling at her, the dazed look in her eyes, he leaned over and kissed her fiercely, passionately before murmering

- I'll be gentle as this is your first time since giving birth meine lieb. Ich liebe dich so sehr!

And gently pushed into her. She gasped and arched her back as she felt him pushing into her. Moaning, she wrapped her hands around his thick biceps that always turned her on and ran her nails down his abs, which she knew turned him on.

He gasped, pushing himself deeper until he was completely inside his love. Till stroked her face, and, moving from where he was, kissed her passionately.

- Ich liebe dich auch Avery, he said, his voice thick with passion.

His wife was so beautiful, but he'd been scared that Richard would monopolise her attention after he had come back. Although Reesh was 57, he looked amazing from his work in the gym, so Till had started working out hard in their gym.

He knew he looked fit and healthy, and he also knew that Avery appreciated his work in the gym. Pushing his fears to one side lest they monopolise his attention, he turned his attention to his wife, who was moaning under his friend.

Another scream, and she came, flooding Richard's cock with her juice. Richard resisted the urge to ram into her mindlessly until he came and slid out of Avery. He moved to her mouth as Till seated himself between her legs and pushed slowly in.

Richard caressed Avery's face.

- I love you so much, my Queen, he said as he caressed her.

Kissing her with all the love and passion he felt for her, he felt as if he could do this all day, every day. She was his life, she and the children. It didn't matter that they had 5 children between them.

That Helena was Till's, whilst Lucas, Anneka, Matteo, and Sophia were his. They were all one big family, and for the first time in his life, he felt content. He would NEVER leave his children like his Dad had left him and his siblings.

No, he would stay and provide for his family, alongside Till because that's what fathers did. Coming back to the present, he kissed and licked her breasts, going around the nipple, then finally sucking it into his mouth and playing with it with his tongue.

His cock meanwhile was aching, and be brought it to Avery's lips with a harsh

- Please lieb, suck my cock ! Wrap those beautiful lips around it, make me cum !