Honeymoons and Disneyland

Paul and Beverly were on a flight to Hawaii, the place of their honeymoon. Paul was finally relaxed that Beverly had finally forgotten Richard. He looks at her, smiled to himself, and smiled. She was astonishgly beautiful. He pours her a drink and gives the glass to her. She thanks him and takes the glass. Paul had another idea in his mind but he kept it for himself for when they landed.

The plane finally lands, Paul leads Beverly outside and climbs in the car. The driver drives them to their hotel.

Once they get into their room, Paul looks around. It was a luxury room with champagne, strawberries and a hamper of fruit.

- Perfect, he thought, as least we have some refreshment if we are too hot.

Beverly jumps on the bed and giggles. She looks at her husband and pouts.

Paul puts the suitcases down and lies beside her. He looks at her, worried.

- Mein schatz, what's wrong ?

- Rich....

Paul starts to look angry.

- I swear, Beverly, if you still think about Kruspe, I will have to punish you. And you know how it will end.

Beverly smiles

- Well, who says that's not what I want ?

Paul gasps, trying so hard to not get hard.

- Liebe, even if I want you so bad, I wanna go to the beach...

- Come on, Paulchen...

- No. We go on the beach. NOW.

He pulls her by her arms and Paul tries to run down to the beach, but the sand is that hot. He literally runs back, swearing.

- Scheiße ! Der Sand is so heiß !!!!

During the day, they visit so many famous Hawaiian places. It's a beautiful place, and there is a lot of history there. Mount Kilauea, and Mauna Loa. They see Mount kilauea erupting, Paul is fascinated, Beverly not so much. They took pictures and Beverly seems content her marriage.

They have sex everywhere cause Paul now knows he is the one who can keep Beverly satisfied, so he lets that side of his nature out more. Beverly, who was exhausted by Paul's high sex drive, asks if they can chill on the beach.

At the end of the day, they head back to the beach. Paul gets in the water, refreshing himself. He looks at Beverly and gets hard when he sees her in her swimsuit. He gets back to her and bend over her

- I know a certain girl who has been very naughty during the day.

Beverly sighs

- Paulchen, my hips are hurting and my pussy is on fire but let me have break please !

Paul pouts

- I still want you Bev, again. I am the one who can satisfy you and I want to consume you during ourhoneymoon.  Kneel down and suck my cock, liebe !

Beverly was turned on as Paul gives her orders. She does what he asked her and starts to suck him fast. She teases the head, taking him deeper in her throat. Paul stops her and takes her clothes off, one by one. He looks deeper in her eyes. Beverly asks

- Why are you still dressed ?

Paul replies

- Because I can.

He pushes her against the wall and thrust inside her, roughly.  He fucks her hard and deep. Chasing her orgasms, he kept thrusting into her again, harder and faster. Her body was shaking, due to her several orgasms. Paul, after giving her six orgasm, finally came, filling her with his seed. Exhausted, he slides out of her and collapsed on the floor, falling asleep.