Richard's final battle

Los Angeles. 6am.

Richard was sleeping deeply beside Avery.

Avery was woken up by a hand trailing down her side, then dipping between her legs. From the size of the hand, she knew it was Till.

- Mmmm, good morning, my love, she murmured, leaning back against her husband's broad chest.

- Guten Morgan meine schatz. I hope you are not too sore from our attention last night ?

Avery giggled.

- I've been with you two for 11 years, my love. My body is used to your attention by now.

She said as she stretched luxuriously and pressed her bottom into his groin.

Turning around, she pushed Till flat on the bed and slid down his body until she got to where her prize was waiting for her. He was hot and hard, the thick vein underneath throbbing slightly. Taking him in her mouth, she heard his sharp intake of breath and inwardly smiled as she started bobbing up and down.

His hands were on the sides of her head as he guided her movements.

- Ahhhhh, scheiße !

Till exclaimed as he came hard in her mouth. Avery swallowed every drop.

- Mmmm, breakfast ! she said.

Till exploded in laughter, hugging her to him.

- Speaking of..., he said, his voice deeper with passion.

- My turn !

He gently pushed her on her back and buried his head between her legs, homing in her clit, and pushing his tongue inside her as far as it could go. Avery gasped, the sensations sending her straight to the stratosphere.

On overload, it didn't take long before she screamed out Till's name as she climaxed, pushing herself on his fingers and tongue. He lays beside her, making a show of licking his lips.

- Mmmm, the breakfast of champions, he said, holding her to him whilst her heart rate returned to normal.

They both looking at Richard, still asleep. Till laughs as he says

- I swear, Kruspe could sleep through the apocalypse !!

Avery smiles.

- I know how to wake him up.

She giggles as she turned over to Richard. She throws the sheets away to reveal his beautiful body. She looks down and sees he has his usual morning wood. She smiles as Till gets up to go under the shower. Avery kisses every piece of Richard's skin until she takes his hard cock in her mouth. She starts sucking him up and down as she heard him moaning. She stops and sits on her hard cock, moving up and down. By the way his hips move with her, she knew he will wake up soon. He opens his eyes and smiles. He stops her.

- I was dreaming you were riding me like a good cowgirl. Seems like you are actually riding me ! Mein Gott, liebe, I love being wake up like that !

As soon as he said that, he grabs her and slides her out of him. He puts her gently on the bed, he knew his demon is awake and have to fight him. So, he pulls Avery's legs towards him and lifts them until he is lined up with her wet pussy. She gasps as she feels him sliding inside of her. He moans as he starts gently to thrust her. He bends down, kisses her with all the sweetness he has for her. He gives his demon a thick book to read to keep him busy. Avery strokes his spikey black hair and it gives him shivers. He starts to move faster and deeper until she comes, screaming his name in a overwhelming orgasm.

- Aaaah, mein Schatz, du bist so gut...

He came, in a one last deep thrust and collapses beside her. Avery rubs his cheek, smiling.