We love her so much

The end of the tour is close. Everyone was so tired but happy they've met the fans all over the world.

Avery received a phone call from the police.

- I'd like to tell you that the madman is locked in psychiatric ward for the rest of his life, he will never be allowed out.

Avery sighs with relief. She smiles.

- Thanks, officer. Have a good day.
- You too. Take care of yourself and be careful.
- I have no need to worry since I have two of the most protective men I've ever met !

She hears the officer laugh and hangs up her phone.

Till and Richard were both looking at her. Richard speaks first.

- Any good news ? He smiles.

- The madman is locked in forever and won't be allowed to get out.

They were happy and both of them give Avery a sweet kiss. They smile. Richard looks at Till. He looks back at Avery.

- I have something to do, liebling. I'll be right back. You are in good hands with Till, if you know what I mean.

He giggles and takes out himself to locked up a phone call.

- Richard, what can I do for you ?
- Hey, man. Look, I am dating an incredible woman and she is such a great guitar player. I was wondering if you could make an electric guitar. The same brand as mine, with burnt edges all over and the signature would be mine RZK and add hers which is Avery.

The guitar supplier was taking note.

- Colors ?
- Same as mine. Add a little more red and black but keeps the same colors as mine. I have something in my mind that I want to do with her on stage.

Avery was looking at Richard whilst she was inside Till's arms all along.

- What makes him so happy ? She asks.

Till smiles.

- You, of course. You know that you are the first woman who is allowed to touch him and cut his hair ? One woman tried before, that was a huge mistake, he got so angry he left her.

Once Richard hangs up his phone, he joins them.

- Well, liebe, I know you are comfy in his arms but I want to take you somewhere, can I ?

She smiles.

- Of course, liebe.

She kisses Till and grabs Richard hand.

He drives her to a music store.

- I have everything I nee...

He shuts her up by kissing her lips.

- I know but this one is a special guitar. You'll see.

He opens the car door for her and they both enter both the store. The owner gives Richard a beautifully made guitar. Avery says

- I swear I have seen this guitar somewhere but I can't remember...

Richard laughs and gives the guitar to Avery.

- It is for you.

She were speechless and picks the guitar.

- Me ? Why ?

- I have something in my mind to do on stage.

She gasps

- Liebe ! We are not having sex on stage in front of the fans !

He laughs out loud.

- Even if I want that so bad, no, we won't. You'll see tonight.

He pays for the guitar and drives her back home. Till comes to them.