I will be forever yours

Biarritz, France. Avery and Richard.

After a dream week spent as a couple in Biarritz, visiting the most beautiful places and taking lots of photos and memories, there was another week left to discover new places.

Richard, as usual, was the first to get up. He smiled as he looked at his wife and decided to go straight to the bathroom to get ready. He washed his face, shaved, brushed his teeth and rubbed cologne on his neck. Finally, he added a finishing touch to his look by styling his hair in his famous spiky hair-do and putting gel in it, he passed a light thin layer of black eyeliner on his blue eyes.

He looked at himself in the mirror and smiled

- Now you are the most handsome to seduce your beautiful wife, he said to himself.

Smiling, he went back to the bedroom and crawled over his wife, who was still asleep. He looked at her, she looked so peaceful when she was asleep. He put his lips on hers and gave his wife a sweet kiss to wake her up. She groaned against his lips and smiled. Richard backed off and said

- How are you, schatz ? He asked.

Avery rubs her belly.

- Well, the boys are not making me sick in the morning so I guess I'm okay.

Richard looked at her.

- I rang up Till yesterday and he's taking care of everything to do with the surrogate mother. We will meet her when we get back.

Avery sighed.

- You couldn't wait till we're home, could you Kruspe ? She sighed

Richard gave her his innocent face and winked at her.

- It's the least he can do for me since I let you with him since I had to wear condoms until he got you pregnant. And it's payback for me having to wear those horrible things!

He shivered at this idea.

- Ugh ! Feeling the latex around your cock instead of your wife's heat, it's worse than a nightmare !!!

Avery burst into laughter and stared deeply into his blue eyes. Richard didn't expect it and lost himself in his wife's intense gaze.

- Ich... Mein Gott... said Richard.

His wife's intense blue gaze held him prisoner in her delicious torture. He felt himself growing hard above her hips and sighed. When he came to his senses, he took revenge by remaining shirtless for the rest of the day.

- Schatz, you know what this look does to me. Look !

He took her hand and put it on his hard cock. She smiled.

- I'm a little tired today....

- But... I will be very gentle... said Richard.

She looked at him.

- Baby ! I won't be able to walk if we make love together ! I can blow you but that's all. Having sex whilst I'm pregnant and I'm almost 40 could hurt my body or the babies.

Richard sighed.

- Seeing you pregnant is a massive turn on for me !! Please liebe...

Avery sighed.

- Ok, but GENTLE ! If I see you want to be rough, I'll put my foot down for the rest of the holidays!

Richard smiled and kissed her with all the sweetness he has for her. Sliding inside her softly, he moves in and out with so much tenderness it melts Avery's heart.

- Oh... Richard...

He puts a finger on her lips.

- Shhhh, baby, it'll be okay...