Cooking is my weakness

Three years has passed.

They've brought out Reise Reise and Rosenrot. Both have met with nothing but success, and the band are flying high!!

However, Richard is unhappy. Avery, worried, talks to him

- What's wrong, liebe ? Sagte mir, she says as she rubs his cheek.

Richard looks her, eyes full of tears.

- I'm unhappy...

- Why ?

- I've got some songs in my mind, but they don't fit with Rammstein's heavy music...

Avery is heartbroken

- Oh, mein liebe...

She kisses him softly. He smiles.

- I thought I could put up a band of my own together, where I can be my true self, the singer and the lead guitarist.

That's when he decides to form Emigrate with some friends.

By this time, Helena Bridgette is a toddler and keeping Till, Richard, and Avery on their toes. She already has an expensive mini drum kit from Schneider, a mini bass from Ollie, 1 mini of Paul's guitar, a mini RZK guitar, and of course, a mini guitar like Averys. They were gifts for her 2nd birthday. To complete the set, a mini microphone from Till. She was a beautiful little girl.

Whenever Till performs, she can be seen by the side of the stage trying to copy him and Richard. It was a cute moment for her mother, when she holds her in her arms.

They've all since moved into a bigger house, which has 2 recording studios, one for Rammstein, and one in Richard's half of the house for Emigrate.

Till calls a meeting, they discuss Emigrate.

- Well, you must know guys that Richard created Emigrate. I'm afraid it's the end of Rammstein, Till says, worried.

Richard says

- Well, it's a way to continue writing and the songs that I wrote don't suit Rammstein. But Rammstein is my baby, mein freunden, I will never abandon you he says

They all hug.

All of Rammstein agree, that for the time being, they have time off.

Avery is relieved, just then Helena comes toddling in and heads straight for Till

- papa, papa, she says.

Till cuddles Helena, puts her down, she grabs his hand and pulls him outside to play.

Richard and Avery sneak off to have some "alone time". As soon as they entered the bedroom, Richard puts Avery against the wall, kisses her on the neck as he rubs his waist against hers. She can feel something was hard and she looks down to see Richard was tight in his pants. He whispers in a deep voice

- Any minute now, I swear I will rip my pants off. They're so damn unconfortable and I'm so damn hard !!!!

Avery loved Richard's dirty talk whenever he was aroused. She smiles as she kneels over and frees his hard cock. She grabs it and licks it softly, teasing him with her tongue. Richard shakes, with so much lust for her. He grabs her head and goes deep into a her throat. He felt his climax rising and he stops her. He lifs her up and puts her against the wall, strips her off. He sits down on the bed and puts her on his hard cock, he moans as soon as he slides inside her. He looks her with so much passion and love in his eyes. He was biting her as he moves her up and down. She bends over him and kisses him so badly. He moans and groans at the same time. He goes fast, deep and hard. He felt her climax and his rising fast. Her breath became warmer and both of their heart were pounding fast. He grabs her butt so hard as he comes with a moan, so does Avery.