Our most beautiful day

A few months later.

Richard was humming to himself as he wrote the music for the wedding. Christoph Schneider will act as best man and Paul will walk her down the aisle.

They go to sleep wrapped around each other. Avery has put her foot down and said no sex, to save themselves for the wedding night.

The day of the wedding dawns, they're all nervous.

Avery is helped into her dress by her oldest friend Tatiana whom she met when she went to Russia for a winter skiing break. They met in a bar, and became firm friends. Avery still can't believe that she's marrying Till and Richard, and asks her friend to pinch her because she can't believe it's real. She feels a little nauseous.

Earlier, Avery had taken a pregnancy test. She had nervously for the result, show she's panicking.

- oh no !!! I am not ready to become a mother...

She thought for herself : "Well, it's not a surprise, my dear, since you've been having a lot of sex with both of them.". She hides the pregnancy test. She won't tell them until they get to the cathedral.

Till and Richards hands are shaking so much that they have to ask Paul to do their ties and their cufflinks. Till's cufflinks are Pewter with a silver T on them, Richards are black pewter with a red R on them. Paul arrives to escort Avery to the carriage after her hair, which is left to fall down her back and make-up are done. He gives her hand a squeeze, then he and Tatiana get into a limo to go to the cathedral.

Till and Richard also get into a separate limo, Till looks at Richards signature hair do, and smiles.

- I think the spikey look suits you well. It drives Avery crazy.

Till has his hair in a ponytail. They're both still shaking!!

They get to the cathedral and walk down to the priest at the bottom, shaking hands with their friends, many of them stage hands past and present who have become like family.

Avery arrives at the cathedral in a black horse-drawn carriage. The horses are decked out in shining silver and black harnesses with black & red feathers in their hair. There's lots of envious looks from fans outside. One girl, red haired, green eyed, red dress was pretty jealous. She enters the cathedral and sees Richard, looking gorgeous in his black suit and red tie. She was so crazy about him. Avery hadn't even noticed that Beverly.

They hear the start of the music, and, as one, look to see Avery standing at the top, with Paul by her side! Avery looks around her and finds Berverly, standing behind Richard, looking at him with an almost manic look on her face. Richard didn't even give the other girl a thought, so entranced was he by the girl he was about to marry.

They're helpless to control the emotions running through them when they see her looking stunningly beautiful. She let's out a small gasp as she sees them looking so handsome. An overwhelming feeling of both lust and pure love comes over all 3 of them. Paul tells her that she looks absolutely beautiful, Tatiana slips past wearing a gorgeous off white suit, and Paul walks her down the aisle to her two nervous bridegrooms.

The ceremony starts. Beverly were incandescent with jealousy as she watched the man she wanted getting married to another woman. Paul and Beverly, they're standing next to each other at the reception, and he's admiring the way she looks, knee length cream skirt, jacket.

They both get emotional as they read their own handwritten vows,

Christoph Schneider was next to Tatiana, as best man of Till and Richard. Tatiana, was best girl to Avery. Schneider sees Tatiana slip past Avery, and, although he's standing with Till, he can't take his eyes off her.