Bad decisions pt.3

Damani/Shoota's POV

Damani/Shoota's POV

I excuse myself from the living room where everyone was and stepped out into the backyard pulling up the camera feed from the office on my phone, I made sure to turn on the audio as well.

"Nothing nuh inna the office dawg" he had his phone pressed to his ears talking to someone.

Wah kinda rookie thing dem man yah feel mi deh pon, really feel mi did ago have anything incriminating Ina the family house?

Joke thing.

"The computer have password pon it how you expect mi fi get into it" he hissed at the person on the phone again.

Truth be told I was starting to get a bit offended. Why dem feel it did ago that easy fi duh whatever dem did plan fi duh.

Hearing footsteps I looked up seeing Aeyana walking out of the house.

Blaxx, Madhead, Tajay, Shana and Moyann were not too far behind.

Turning my attention back to my phone I purposely increased the volume so everyone would be able to hear.

Nuh waah when mi kill him dem seh a without reason.

"Mani" yaya began speaking but I put my finger on my lips silencing her

"Just watch e pree sis"

I propped the phone up on the table as to give everyone a better view they took a seat close by intensely watching the screen as if we were at a premiere of a movie we've been dying to see.

"Dem a have some kinda family reunion suh everybody ago feh inna the house tonight mek we just duh the dirty and call it a day, it obvious we nah guh find nothing fi pin pon dem suh mek sense we just kill the wul a dem and call it a day." He said with a laugh

"All the one Tajay ago mek me personally kill him myself" he continued to say

The mention of her bother's name cause moya to gasp making everyone turn to look at her.

"'What he say fuck me for" Tajay asked genuinely confused making me chuckle.

Even inna the most serious times the man dem nuh tek nothing seriously.

Having seen enough I turned the feed off leaving us sitting there in silence.

Yaya looked as if her world was about to end at any minute

Moyann was on the verge of tears worrying about her brother.

I was about to break the silence when Tyler walked into the backyard towards Yaya.

Everyone here knew better then to let it be known that we knew what he was up to.

Everyone but my ooman of course. She was shaking her leg violently like she was about to explode any second now.