Chapter 125: Getting Bold

~~Ariadne~~

While the others were recovering from the trial under the house, Ariadne was walking with Ominis to the library to relax on their own while the house was mostly silent for now.

"I still can't believe there was something like that underneath the house." Ariadne frowned, holding Ominis' hand as they made their way to the lounge.

"It's taken care of now, and Ronan and Sebastian are both fine." He reassured her, accompanied by a gentle squeeze to her hand.

"Yeah... but where did it come from? How did it get there? Did someone put it there?" Ariadne huffed as her mind raced.

She gasped as a hand suddenly came to the back of her neck, and she was gently pushed forward toward Ominis.

"You're worrying too much." He said firmly, the hand on her running his thumb along the base of her neck. "It's done... and now I have you to myself again."

"As if you didn't before." She chuckled, her cheeks flushed from the sudden grab.

"You, my little rabbit, have been getting bold." He gave a wry grin. "You've been taking advantage of the lack of privacy."

"Mmmm maybe I have." She couldn't help the tease... she really had gotten bolder, and more pushy. She was pushing his buttons, waiting for-

She let out a shuddering breath when he suddenly bent his head down and nipped at her neck, kissing it gently before biting again. She knew it would leave a mark, but maybe that was his point.

"Naughty girl... I'm going to have to teach you a lesson." He growled softly against her skin.

She shuddered with anticipation at that, and the amused smile he gave told her that she'd caught the sudden change. Of course she was eager- it had been a bit, and... well... regardless of whether their friends were around or not, Ominis was still wildly attractive even doing normal things. Nonetheless taking charge of a situation like before. Whenever he was fighting or confronting someone it made her want to bite her lip.

He kissed and nipped at her skin again as he reached for the ties of her corset, working at them while he continued his teasing. He'd gotten rather good at untying them at this point, and as he loosened the tight garment he let out a low sound of approval as her breasts were free from the confines.

"What was the dress Marie was wearing earlier?" Ominis said in a low tone against her collarbone as he worked his way down with his mouth.

"I-it's called a summer dress, or a sun dress." Ariadne couldn't help but sound breathless at this point, especially when he threw her corset across the room with a clatter and then started lowering her bodice.

"And why did Damien react like that?" Ominis continued, talking against the top of one of her breasts. "His heart all but shuddered."

"It's a thin dress, only one layer of cloth." Ariadne breathed out softly.

She felt Ominis pause, and she looked down to see his pale eyes wide against her skin. A wicked smile slowly made his way across her features and she made a soft sound as the sight. What was he thinking about?

"Let's make a deal." He said huskily, pulling down her bodice to lick at one of her breasts hungrily, making her toes curl in pleasure as she moaned.

"O-okay-" she managed to say.

"If I ever catch you wearing a dress like that, it's a signal that you want me to do terrible things to you." He growled, biting gently against her nipple and making her cry out in pleasure.

Oh shit- she was going to have to get a lot of sun dresses. Hopefully they came in black.

"A-anywhere?" She asked with a hitched voice.