Chapter Three

Y/N

I stayed up all night trying to think up a plan but nothing was working out in my head.

I took a shower and got dressed and decided to sit on my bed and skip breakfast. I'm not a big breakfast person in general so I didn't care so much.

I grabbed a notebook and pen and sat down against my head board and tried thinking of a good plan. I started to write a few but scraped those ideas quickly.

After a bit I realized that it was time for class and that I was going to be late. I put my heels on in a hurry and tried my best to make it on time but failed.

"Miss L/N you are late." Binns looked upset with me.

"Yes, sorry professor I took a wrong turn, my mistake."

"Take a seat. We are having a pop quiz. Since you are new, would you like to wait?"

I sat down next to Tom.

"No. I think I can take it today." I tried to smile but I was very tired.

"Very well." Binns walked around the room and pasted out the quiz. 20 questions.

Easy. I got done quickly and looked around the room spotting Abraxas. I smiled lightly and then faced the front.

Tom had just finished a few minutes after me. We were the only two done. Binns walked over and grabbed both quizzes and then sat down at his desk and started to grade them.

I didn't care what grade I got but at the same time I kinda want to be on top.

I could see Tom writing in a book. Maybe a Dairy? I don't know but I'll leave him to it. I decided to lay on my arm and close my eyes for a few minutes. Little did I know I fell asleep and was woken up by a bang.

Tom had dropped the book he was writing in on the floor and glared at me. What did I do to him?

He picked his book up and started to write again. I looked at the clock and realized I was asleep for almost the whole class. I looked around to see a few students still working on their quiz so I sat quietly.

After class I was walking in the hall when Tom came up beside me.

"Professor Binns doesn't like when people sleep in class." He had a cold expression on his face but never once looked at me.

"Thanks for waking me then."

Tom just nodded. "It wasn't for you."

"So you just accidentally dropped your book?" I smiled knowingly.

"You're very.... Pretentious."

"Ew. Ok." I didn't like how that sounded.

Tom started to walk faster ahead of me. I rolled my eyes and did a half jog to catch up.

"What are you doing later?"

He didn't answer me.

"Hello? Is anyone there."

No response.

"So Tom.."

"I told you not to call me that L/N." He growled.

I smiled and giggled. "Now that you're talking Riddle, what are you doing later?"

"None of your business." Tom turned the corner.

I didn't follow since my class was the other way. We have all classes together but 2nd class.

As I was walking Abraxas found me. "Hello Y/N."