Chapter Ten

Y/N POV

I walked back to my dorm and sat on my desk. Was Tom ok? I took my notebook out and turned to the page that had my plan on it and crossed it out. I then thought of a new plan.

(Crossed out)

Apologize to Tom

Find out dream girl

Become dream girl

Tom falls in love

I go home

Find out why Tom's upset

Make thing better

Get Tom to fall in love

Go home

It was simple and easy. A new plan that would work. Making new plans sucked but I had to. The old one wasn't working.

I got up and laid in bed and fell asleep rather slowly. I'm usually very good at falling asleep.

The next morning I got up and got ready for the day. It was a Saturday so I dressed comfortably and headed out to find Tom.

I searched a few places before finding him in the great hall eating breakfast. I walked over and sat down.

"L/N leave." Tom growled. This time it was different... It's like he was mad at me. Not annoyed but mad.

"Tom, what's wrong?"

Tom stood up. I stood up and grabbed his hand.

"Tom what did I do?"

"Can you leave me alone?! Go hang out with that guy and stop using me!"

My eyes went wide. I wasn't using him. And what guy?

"Tom-"

"It's Riddle to you." Tom glared at me and walked out.

Everyone was staring at me in shock and all I wanted to do was cry but not in front of everyone. I walked out keeping my emotions in check and headed to my room.

I sat on my bed and hugged a pillow letting a few tears fall. I wasn't using him, was I? I needed him to love me so I could fix the future. But he doesn't know that... right. And that's not technically using him, right?"

I stayed in bed the rest of the day. I couldn't go outside. Not with Tom being so mad at me and I don't even fully know why.

Someone knocked on my door and I got up and answered it. It was Abraxas.

"Hey Ab."

"Are you coming to the game?" Abraxas took my wrist and tried to drag me out of my room.

"What's the point? I don't have anyone to sit with."

"Y/N really? Stop worrying about Tom."

"But he's mad at me.... I don't like when people are mad at me."

"I'm mad at you... you're being really annoying worrying about Tom all the time." He did look annoyed.

I nodded and quietly followed him to the field. I sat down in the stands where I had a clear view of the castle. I hated it. With Tom I had room to move a little, this time everyone was on top of me always yelling and what not. Tom always made me sit down.

I was watching the game when I looked over at the castle and saw Tom standing in the doorway. I had to find out what I did. I got up and made my way through the crowd and down the stairs as fast as possible and then ran as fast as I could to Tom.