Chapter Six

Y/N POV

After the match me and Tom took a walk in silence. After a bit we went separate ways and I went to bed.

The next morning I found a note on my nightstand.

Dear L/N,

I won't be in class today because I will be talking to some people all day. Do not worry it's nothing bad.

Tom Riddle

I huffed. I wanted to see him today.

I got ready for class and put my heels on and started for my first class.

"Hey Y/N!" Abraxas came up beside me.

"Hey Ab." I smiled kindly.

"What are you up to later?"

"Nothing. Why?"

"There's a party in the Slytherin common room." Abraxas seemed pretty happy about this. "It's for our win yesterday."

"I'll see if I can make it." I sigh and wink.

"Ya ya foxy.... You sure your new boyfriend won't be mad."

"What?"

"Tom.... aren't you two dating?"

"No! What made you think that?" This guy was on something new, or I guess old?

"Not only did he pay for a flag for you but he then wrapped an arm around your shoulders. He let you lean on his shoulder, Y/N."

"You're insane." I rolled my eyes.

"Ya me? You're the one dating Tom Riddle."

"Oh my god we are not dating!"

Abraxas chuckled as we entered the class.

"Can I sit with you?"

"Um sure. You and your boyfriend have a fight?" I could see his sly smile.

I sat down next to Ab. "No. He's not coming to classes today."

"Oooo did you rock his world a little too much."

"I hate you so much." I sighed.

"Surprised you're still walking normally." Abraxas smirked.

"We didn't fuck!" I said a little too loud as Binns walked in.

"Excuse me miss L/N, what was that?" Binns walked over.

Abraxas laughed next to me as I hit his shoulder.

"Nothing professor."

"Repeat your words miss L/N."

I sighed. "We didn't fuck."

"Go to Dippet, now." Binns walked to his desk and I hit the back of Abraxas head.

"Asshole." I whispered and got up.

As I walked out, Binns owl flew over my head with a note saying I was coming to Dippets. I flinched and sighed as I walked slowly to his office.

When I got there Tom was walking out.

"Hey Riddle." I smiled.

Tom looked exhausted. "Hi."

"Are you ok?" I walked closer to him.

"L/N don't act like you care I know you don't." Tom snapped. He was definitely in a bad mood.

"Well I don't like people not getting enough sleep so tell me what's wrong." I got closer to Tom but not to where I was touching him.

"I've been up since 5 am being scolded and asked a million questions, what do you think? No! I'm not ok! I'm exhausted. By the way, I took Veritaserum." Tom was in a very snappy mood.