Chapter Nine

Tom POV

"L/N stop." I growled.

I hated her having friends. I wanted to be the only person she wanted. The only one she needs.

"Tom, it's ok to be jealous." Y/N's voice was like an angel's but she was more focused on Maria.

"I am not." I was.

"Tom, I laid with you for hours because I felt like it." Y/N had a sweet smile.

"Fine." I grabbed her hip and moved her closer to me.

I finished my dinner and dragged Y/N to my dorm.

"Tom, I wasn't done eating." Y/N had become a whiny mess.

"Shut up." I pushed her on my bed.

"No! My feet hurt and all I wanted was to eat. I'm hungry.. and tired. I wanna sleep but after eating. But I want you next to me. Tom!" Y/N was a mess. So don't take food away from Y/N, understood.

I pushed Y/N to lay down and got on top of her.

"Stop being a brat." I kissed her neck.

"Tommy." Her voice was less whiny and more begging than anything.

"Hm?"

Y/N arched her back. I smirked and bit her neck till she was bleeding. I could hear her hold back her moan.

As I backed away from Y/N's neck I could see blood dripping down her neck slowly.

"Too far?"

"Again." Y/N had pleading eyes.

I smirked and bit her neck about 4 more times. Merlin, she looked perfect.

Y/N smiled and kissed my cheek. "You're better than you think."

I held back a blush and ran my hand under her shirt. Her skin was warm.

"No." Y/N tried escaping me.

"Shhhh. I'm not forcing you, I just wanna be close." I wanted to but I can't force her to do anything.

Y/N nodded and calmed down. I laid down fully and relaxed. I could hear Y/N's giggle.

"You're like a weighted blanket." Her voice was angel-like.

"Mhm." I hide my face in the crook of her neck.

Y/N wrapped her arms around me as best as she could.

"What are you doing?"

"Cuddling." She whispered.

I hummed and let her. It felt.... weird. A good type of weird. I liked it? She was doing something to me, maybe a spell? Maybe she really is powerful.

A while later Y/N started to squirm. I groaned and popped my head up. Why can't she just stay still?

"Stop moving." I growled.

Y/N giggled. She was never not giggling for some odd reason.

I buried my head back in her neck as she squirmed and giggled.

"Tommy-"

Ew. "Don't call me that."

"Tom... I wanna go to sleep."

I sighed. "You can sleep here."

Y/N squealed and cuddled closer and closed her eyes. She was.. cute?

Y/N POV

I woke up with Tom still on top of me and his head in my neck. He was adorable. His breathing was steady and he looked less on edge than normal. And I mean he trusted me enough to cuddle?! He's perfect! Why'd he ever resort to killing and what not?