Chapter Seventeen

Y/N POV

Tom and I had spent the night together getting ready for classes in the morning by taking a shower together and I then stole one of Tom's shirts.

"Why do you like wearing my things?" Tom wrapped his arms around my waist from behind then rested his chin on my shoulder while looking me through the mirror.

"Because it's comfortable." I smiled brightly.

Tom chuckled and started to kiss my neck. I giggled and squirmed away. Tom pouted and pulled me into a hug.

"You're a big baby, you know that." I giggled.

"I'm your baby." Tom muttered into my shoulder.

"Yes you are Tommy." I tangled my fingers into Tom's hair. He was the most perfect human being ever and I had to ruin this relationship because I had to be a fucking idiot.

"Ready?" Tom mumbled.

"I hate classes." I said as me and Tom started to walk to our first class together.

"You just hate waking up early to get to the classes." Tom smirked.

"So? I still hate it right now. Don't worry I'll be in a better mood once I get a better grade on the test we took." I winked.

Tom rolled his eyes and we entered the class room and sat in our seats waiting for Binns to pass out the test we took last week.

"Ok class I have your exams here and to say the least I am very disappointed in most of you." Binns shook his head as he started to walk around handing out the tests.

When Binns made it to me and Tom a smiled replaced his frown as he handed us our tests.

"What did you get?" I looked over at Tom's paper.

"96. You?"

"Guess." I hide my paper with a smirk.

Tom glared at me and I giggled waiting for him to guess. Too bad I would soon never be able to tease Tom again after today. I had to tell him the truth. It was eating me alive.

"50?"

"You expect so little of me Tommy." I smirked as I laid down my test with a 100 written in the corner.

Tom huffed and looked away from me. I leaned over and kissed Tom's cheek. He was being stubborn and didn't even look at me. I grabbed his jaw and forced him to look at me so I could kiss him on the lips.

Binns faked a cough and I backed away with a smirk as Tom smiled.

After class we went our separate ways and I went to my 2nd class sitting next to Maria and taking my notes out.

"So you and Tom? I knew it would happen but damn that was a very fast foxy lady." My grandmother winked.

"Have you been hanging out with Abraxas?" I nudged her shoulder.

"He's cute...."   Maria looked away from me with a small smile.

I squealed. "You like him?"

"Y/N shut up." Maria hit my shoulder.

I giggled. "Girl, go get him if you like him so much." I smiled.

"I can't." She looked disappointed. "His father had arranged an arranged marriage for him already."

"So? Make him run away with you and escape this boring life." I smirk.

"Y/N... He wouldn't do that with me... besides there's others I like."

"So you're just getting all the guys then." I smile.

After class I met up with Tom and we went on the rest of the day like normal. After classes we went to the Quidditch match and sat where we usually sat.