Chapter Sixteen

Tom POV

Y/N loves me! I feel like a little kid getting a puppy for christmas. It was the morning after my and Y/N's date. Y/n was currently laying on my chest in my dorm. She was the most beautiful, smartist, daring person I've ever ment and she was mine. She chose me. She loves me. And I love her with every ounce of my being.

"Tommy?" Y/N woke up and her voice was soft like summer rain and as vivid as the brightest star in the night sky.

"Yes, doll?" I started to rub her back.

"Can you get breakfast? I don't want to get up." she must be sore from last night.

"Of course doll, stay here for a bit, I'll be back in a moment." I stood up and put some clothes on before heading to the dinning hall to get a plate for me and Y/N.

Once I got there I made plates. One was for me with some bread and soup, the other for Y/N with pancakes and fruit.

Y/N POV

The moment Tom left I sat up feeling a little uncomfortable but nothing I could deal with. I needed a new plan. Tom loves me so I get to go home, right? No, I have to tell him. But it would break his heart. But it's unfair to Tom if I don't tell him. What if I just stay here for the rest of time? No harm, right? No, I need to go back. I mean I get parents and maybe even some siblings. I would finally be happy in my life. But I'm happy with Tom. Tom wasn't my first love but like hell is he the best. Fuck! Why does Tom have to bring the soft side out of me, he's such a dick. He does have a good cock. Damn it Tom! Why do you have to be perfect in every way possible?

New plan:

- Tell Tom the truth

- Go back to future

- Stay in future and live a very happy life

I love my new plan. No, I hate my new plan. I don't want to tell Tom the truth, it'll break his heart that the only reason I was ever into him was because I wanted to make my life better.I could lie! No, damn it, that's even worse, the lie will eat me alive. Fuck! I hate Tom and his stupid, perfect, face and the way he loves me no matter what and his smartass brain... I could never hate Tom. I love him. He's my everything.

"Doll I got your breakfast... Hey, are you ok doll?" Tom sat next to me with two plates in his hand.

At that moment I realized that tears had fallen down my cheeks and I was... crying. I'M CRYING OVER A GUY!?! Fuck Tom!

"I'm fine just... You got me breakfast and jewelry.. You're the nicest guy I've ever been with and.. I think my period is going to start soon and thats why im crying over how fucking perfect you are you absolute dick." Sure I made a few white lies but nothing huge. And I'll tell him the moment I can't keep it in for any longer....

Tom chuckled and handed me my breakfast and wrapped his free arm around my waist pulling me into his side.

"Doll, you're the best thing to happen to me, I should be the one crying over you right now." Tom could you not be romantic for five damn seconds.

I smiled and cuddled into his side.

"You wouldn't cry over me."

"Yes I would. If something ever happened to you I promise to hurt who ever did it to you and I'll cry over how I let you hurt for however long you want me to because your the only one I want, not a single other girl compares to how magical you are, nor how you can make me feel like the only guy on this forsaken earth." Tom didn't miss a heart beat while telling me that I'm the miracle and not the guy that would literally kill for me,

Fuck I'm blushing. Hide, hide, hide. I hid in Tom's shoulder then moved to his neck so there was no chance he could see this idiotic blush that only he has gotten out of me.

"You're adorable." Tom whispered and I could just feel his cocky ass smirk playing on his lips right now.

"You can't just say that to me Tom... You're making me want wedding bells to go off and I'm too young right now." That was true but also he was making it harder on me to tell him the truth and leave.

Tom chuckled and started to eat his breakfast. I followed suit and soon we were just cuddling in bed. After a while I started to feel disgusted and suggested a shower which Tom had joined me in and basically did all the work even though I was perfectly ok. I love aftercare.

Tom and I went to lunch together and after we went to the library and just read for a good while. Reading gets my mind off of telling him the truth about everything.

"Are you feeling better, doll?" Tom had finished his book and put it down on the table to direct all his attention to me. Fucker.

"Better." I lied. He couldn't know how I actually felt. Dreading the inevitable.

"Are you sure, doll? Come on, you can tell me anything." Tom had the sweetest most angelic smile I've ever seen.

"Still a little off but I know you love me and that's what's getting me through." I smiled back.

"I love you, doll." Tom kissed my cheek.

"I Love you more." I kissed Tom moving to his lap and cuddled up into his chest and kept reading my book as Tom rubbed my back tracing small patterns here and there.

After I finished my book me and Tom walked around the school till dinner time then we of course ate together.

On the way back to the common room Abraxas came up to me.

"Hey Y/N." Ab was still fidgety around To but he was getting better about the whole thing.

"Hey Ab, what's up?" I stopped in my tracks and turned towards Ab while still holding Tom's hand.

"There's another game after classes tomorrow." Abraxas said while avoiding Tom's gaze and only towards me.

"I'll see if I can make it." I smirked. "You know with all my homework and things."

"Very funny foxy." Ab smiled and then left.

"Foxy?" Tom looked cold and distant.

"Mhm... Can you wear green tomorrow? I wanna match with you at the game and shove it in everyone's faces that I have the perfect boyfriend in the world." I smirked knowing that Top was jealous that Abraxas had a nickname for me.

Tom smirked and nodded. See, all better. I like my man to feel like he is the number one man in the world and that I would die for them.

Tom and I went to his dorm and got ready for bed. Lately Tom has been putting his work to the side and is no longer overworking himself to fill an empty hole in his heart. I am the hole filler of his heart. I filled the void and some time soon I'll have to break his heart into so many pieces it's unable to be put back together.

"Tommy?"

"Yes?"

"What is the absolute worst thing I could do? Like all the love you have for me is no more." I needed to know how pissed and heart broken he would be when the truth came out.

"Worse thing you could do?..." Tom thought for a moment then smiled. "You'd have to set this world on fire and then when it's just me and you you'd have to torture yourself and kill yourself to make me stop loving you. Even after that I'd stay by your side loving you with every fiber of my being." Tom kissed my head.

He's going to be pissed. Now I can't tell him... But I have to. Fucking life dude, ugh.

___________________________________

    1379 - words