Chapter Twenty-Two

Y/N POV

After me and Tom took a shower we got dressed in more 2000s wear and not 1940s.

"Why does this look so... weird?" Tom looked at himself in the mirror.

"I even made you an old money style. What do you mean weird?"

"I don't know what that means."

"You look good Tommy." I stood in front of Tom looking him up and down as I moved my hands to his sides.

"You're just saying that because you picked this outfit out." Tom rolled his eyes.

"It's all you had in your closet that fits 2000s Tom."

"Ok doll... Anything else I should know of?"

"Don't talk like that."

"Talk like what, doll?" Tom raised an eyebrow looking down at me.

"Punctual, Tommy."

"Right... Ok." Tom gave me a smile. Lord, he's adorable.

I smiled back and kissed Tom. He tasted so good. I love him so much.

"Let's go home." Tom whispered as he broke the kiss out of breath.

I nodded and grabbed the Time-Turner wrapping it around me and Tom's necks. I turned the thing up so me and Tom would end up standing in some randoms dorm room.

"Shit." I dragged Tom out before we could get caught then me and Tom walked to Dumbledors office.

"This place seems more.... Alive?"

I giggled and moved closer to Tom kissing his cheek. No one was around because it's the weekend.

When we got to the office Dumbledor wasn't there as usual so me and Tom sat down in front of his desk. I could see Tom looking around and I pointed out some vintage books. Tom shook his head saying that those just came out and his face when he realized was hilarious.

Dumbledor rounded his corner like always. He smiled and sat down.

"Y/N.. Tom.." Dumbledor grabbed some papers and set an owl to send them to some place.

"Professor." Tom nodded his head.

I smiled at Tom with a knowing look which made Tom confused.

"Headmaster, Tommy." I corrected.

Tom took a deep breath looking at his lap, "Headmaster Dumbledor."

I giggled and Tom sent me a glare.

"Tom. I have everything set up for you all I need from you is to promise you won't go back in time." Dumbledor announced.

Tom nodded and grabbed my hand, "I promise."

I smiled looking at my lap. God he was so beautiful and perfect in every way.

"And I expect that sharing a room won't be a problem?" Dumbledor gave a father type look saying not to do anything stupid.

I smiled and nodded before he could change his mind and the moment me and Tom got out of the office, down the stairs, and into the hallway I squealed and went to hug Tom. Tom picked me up and spun me around.

"Y/N?" Pansy was walking from one way with a questioning look.

"Pansy!" I hugged pansy. "I got Tom back," I whispered in her ear as she rugged me back.

Tom was standing there smiling with his hands in his pockets. I smiled at him. This man was going to be the last and only man for the rest of my life. I was going to marry this man, have his kids, and grow old with him. He'll be the only one on my mind, in my eye, in my heart. I love him and only him.