Chapter 62: Justice always prevails

I was returning to the bedroom after putting the milk I just pumped in the fridge when my back was pushed against the wall and I was kissed in a way that made my toes curl. "Hey gorgeous", he said when he pulled away making me smile. "Hey back. You seem energetic today. What gives?", I asked making his smile even bigger and his eyes a shade darker. "Well for starters, we're home alone, and second you're half naked. Talk about right timing", he said while wiggling his brows making me giggle, and reach for his dented firefighting trousers with the palm of my hand. He smirked and the next thing I knew, we were on our bed with me on all fours, naked.

He ran his hands around my ass cheeks then squeezed, like he was checking to see if they were real then smacked them at the same time...

"Smack my ass, Jax. I want to feel your cock inside me", I said while moaning louder and pushing my ass to his front. 

I decided to test a theory. 

Ever since we started having sex again he has been going overdrive every time I talked dirty to him during sex so I wanted to prove it.

It worked like a charm.

He entered me in one move and started thrusting fast while grunting, something he did when he was about to cum so I decided to help him reach there faster. "Fuck! Your cock feels so good Jax. Fuck me harder... fuck me!", I said seductively making him move even faster but what I didn't expect was for him to start to kiss the back of my neck while his index finger played with my bud at the same time.

"Aaah fuck! Yes... that feels so good. Aaah!", I moaned as I gave in to my orgasm at the same time he reached his and it felt amazing. "I like when you do that", "Do what?", "Talk dirty. It's so sexy. Makes me wanna keep making love to you forever", he said making a look into his eyes and then his cock. It was still rock-hard. "I think that can be arranged", I said with a smirk as I straddled him and swallowed his cock with my pussy.

We ended up making love in every corner of our bedroom until I tapped out. "Are you sure you're satisfied?", he asked while holding his semi-hard cock. He was baiting me... again. "Yes Jax", i said making him put on his boxers. I got dressed in my pjs too and joined him in bed.

"Do you feel sleepy?", he asked and I shook my head. "Let's watch a movie", he said and reached for the remote.

He switched it on and the first thing we saw was Lawrence being cuffed by the police...

《《《 News Anchor》》》》

.... the evidence that was submitted to one police station by his technical employee shows Mr. Columbus attacking the firefighter and pouring what looked like acid on his leg.

We do not have confirmation of who the man he attempted to murder was but some theories suggest that it was the Captain of the Fire Department putting the reason as jealousy for taking the love of his life away from him, on other news...

《《《End of News》》》

"Holy shit!", Ajax said and I just froze.

Getting out of bed in the morning was a hustle especially if you wake up to your sexy boyfriend whispering sweet nothings in your ear while fingering you. I had to use extra strength to do it which Ajax was not happy about. But I finally made it to work.

"Look at you hot mama. Good morning", Lydia said making me raise a brow. She had bad news. "What?", "Did you see the news?", she said making me release a breath. "Yap!", "It's alarming right? What if he's good crazy?", "Lydia, we have a presentation with Takehiko, is your team ready?", "Yes Ma'am", she said then led the way to my office.

We found Kenzo waiting for me, which surprised me. He was half an hour early. "Good morning Kenzo. How are you?", I greeted him. "I'm great Aubrey. I hope it's ok if I wait here. I know I'm way too early", he said while looking around. "Not a problem at all. Would you like some coffee?", "Yes please", he said making me call Nico to sort him out.

"Tell me about Fiducia", he said making me smile. We spend the rest of thirty minutes with me telling him my story. The best part is, that he looked genuinely interested. "What the fuck man? You said we would come here together. What the hell?", Philip asked while walking into my office like he owned the place. "Did Speranza forget to teach you corporate manners?", I asked making him smile. "I have manners, plenty if I may say so myself unlike your stalker", he said pointing at Kenzo.

"Lady and gentlemen, meeting time", Justin said.

"I love it. Let's do it", Kenzo said when Justin finished the presentation. "I told you they know their stuff", Philip said making Kenzo nod.

After signing, Lydia called her team. We took photos then I decided to go to a certain firefighter and celebrate with him.

I reached the Fire Department building and found a certain woman shouting at Ernest. I decided to walk closer to hear what she was shouting about. "You are a disgrace to our family. A firefighter? Really? You have a master's degree in business and graduated with honours and this is how you repay us? By working in this dump? Is it even a real job? Your brother has been begging you for years to join the family business but here you are. Risking your life every day for peanut money. You know what?? You don't deserve our family name, you good for nothing...", "You better not finish that sentence Ma'am", I intervened. "Aubrey stay out of this", he said making me turn to him. "No... I won't", I said with a glare.

The woman looked shocked. "Miss Kendriks. Oh my goodness. It's an honor to meet you. I'm a huge fan... what are you doing here?", she said looking in aaawww. I wasn't in the mood. "My boyfriend works here. I came to see him. You have an interesting point of view there. I hate breaking people's spirit but when you mess with my family. I welcome it so I need you to listen to me very closely.

Good parents don't force their children to do something they don't want to. They support them. Being a firefighter is a job like any other. If you're not ready to be proud and support the Uncle of my children then leave. I'm willing to do it on your behalf and make you watch as he shines...", I said while panting. The rage I was feeling was over the top.

She just stared at me. "Leave or I will tell my bodyguard to drag you out of here", I said making her eyes fall on Jenkins and then on me. She started walking away. "Don't come back unless you're willing to appreciate him", I said making her body tense.

I watched until she got in a cab and disappeared. I turned to Ernest and he was looking at me like I grew two heads. "What? Only I'm allowed to shout at you. Come on", I said while walking inside their office. "Thanks, Aubrey", he said in a low voice as I was about to go up the stairs. "You're welcome", I said with a smile.

"Jax you won't believe what just happened", I stopped talking the moment my eyes fell on Maya. She was sitting on the floor and she looked high. Simone and Jason looked horrified and Ajax was calm.

"What's going on here?", I asked.