Chapter 66: A Kendriks wedding

《《《 Five Months Later》》》

I was pinned on the wall with my hands above my head while Ajax slammed his cock in my pussy mercilessly. It felt so good, that I kept on arching my back hoping he would reach deeper, when he did, I started moaning which made him do the same. I had to stop myself from moaning too loud because our veranda doors were open and his parents were in the next room to ours.

We traveled for Simone and Jason's destination wedding. It was a beach wedding with an amazing view ever. She wanted to have Maya there too but her handler said, she was not allowed to sleep over because they were monitoring her food intake but promised she was going to be at the party for a couple of hours and then return to rehab.

Her progress wasn't good. She's not talking to anyone including her doctors but I hope that she finds her way in the future.

I couldn't let it eat me up anymore. I decided to move on. I vowed to try to talk to her but not in a draining way. If and when she decided to open up then it would be great.

I was brought back to reality when my nipple was pinched making me pull his ear to me and whisper. "I like how your cock slams into me... aaah... it makes me wanna cum. Fuck me, Jax, fuck my pussy... make me cum", I said making him groan and give in to his orgasm. He turned me to face him making some of his semen fall on the floor. He held my face in his hands and kissed me so hungrily that I found myself getting even more turned on.

"Are you gonna fuck me or not?", I said to him with a smirk which earned me a smack on the ass. He lifted me, with my thigh on each of his arms, and entered me again. This time he pounded into me at a speed I couldn't catch up with. I held on to his thick neck and enjoyed the music made by our skins as they slapped each other. It was intense and animalistic and I loved it. "I'm cumming", he said and I whispered. "Me too. You feel so good. Your big cock feels so good inside me... mmmh", and like a switch, he broke down the same time I did and it felt amazing.

After taking a shower we went to Simone's room where she was with Aiden and Adeline. They were watching cartoons so we joined them.

"Are you nervous about tomorrow?", I asked her. "A tiny bit. I'm marrying my best friend though. I guess I'm more excited than nervous", she said making me smile. "I'm really happy for you Simone", Ajax said making her smile. "Aaawww. Thank you baby daddy", she said.

"Dada!", Addy called and started going to him. "You are such a snitch", Simone said making me roll my eyes at her. "You're her mother, of course, you're blinded by her betrayal", she said and we started laughing.

Jason's family arrived later on and we had dinner together and then went to bed. Ready for the big day.

Morning came pretty quickly but we decided to order in after I convinced Ajax to let me ride him before the wedding, when were done, we took a shower and then had breakfast.

"Where have you guys been?", Bridget asked. "Having sex", i said making Lilian choke on her wine. "Where are your manners? You almost killed me", she said making Bridget laugh. "Oh come on Lily. Having sex is not something you should be ashamed about", Bridget said making Lilian turn red.

I went to Simone's room and found her glam squad doing their thing. I decided to sit and watch her get ready.

Watching Aiden and Adeline walk down the aisle was priceless. Aiden holding the wedding rings and Adeline being the flower girl was so adorable. It made me a bit tearful.

Adeline kept looking in the crowd as if looking for someone and when her eyes found Ajax, she dumped the basket and ran to him. "Dada... dada", she kept shouting making people who were sitting in the church and the priest laugh. Ajax picked her up and kissed her forehead as she rested her head on his chest. Aiden finished his walk and stood by the groom as told during rehearsal.

Yes, I ended up being the maid of honour and Ajax the best man.

It was finally time for the bride to enter the church. Liam stepped in as father of the bride. Remembering the face he made when Simone asked him to walk her down the aisle almost made me laugh. He almost cried but ended up agreeing.

"Simone Kendriks... Babe, calling your full name sounds weird", Jason said making us laugh. "I love you. You're my everything and I can not wait to spend the rest of my life with you. I will make it my mission to keep a smile on your face and I will always love you the same way", he said and smiled. "Jason Marchetti... oh god, you're right. It feels weird. Babe, you have been the highlight of my lifetime. I love your craziness even though you will have to tone it down when we have kids", the crowd laughed. "I gotcha Babe. You know I do. No matter the storm, we will face it together. Oh! And I love you too", she said then they turned to the pastor.

"You may kiss the bride", the pastor said making Jason pull Simone to him and kiss the hell out of her as the rest of us cheered. I was in the zone until I saw Ajax looking at me. It was intense so I winked at him. He smiled.

We went to the venue and started celebrating, dancing the night away. Maya arrived with her handler later on and I tried to talk to her but she just looked at me. Nine months later and she still gives me a silent treatment. I stopped caring a long time ago.

"Ok, single ladies... it's bouquet-throwing time", Simone announced. I remained seated with Aiden on my lap as I fed him because I didn't want him ruining his suit. Addy was being fed by Lilian.

"Mama! Mama!", "Yes baby, we're done eating, let me wipe your mouth my love", I said while wiping food from his face. I heard Lilian gasp while looking next to me so I turned. Simone was giving me her bouquet. "Why are you giving me for?", I asked and she just smiled. I took it and placed it on the table still shocked.

Ajax showed up out of nowhere and went down on one knee. I had to put Aiden down. He seemed to care more about Lilian than me anyway.

"Hey gorgeous", he said making me smile. "Jax, what are you doing?", I asked feeling nervous. "Brey, I've never been with someone like you and I mean it in the best possible way. You are amazing and sometimes I look at you and you think I'm creepy but you're just so addicting. I wanna have that forever. I wanna have you forever not just as the mother of my kids but as a wife too. I want it all with you. Will you marry me Aubrey Kendriks?", he asked with a smirk.

Shit!

I will never stop loving this man.

"Yes, I will. I will marry you, Ajax Dufort. I love you", I said then hugged and kissed the hell out of him. While people around us cheered.

THE END