Chapter 45: Sisters day out

"Simone. This isn't a good idea. The last time I agreed to go clubbing I woke up in a man's arms", I said honestly as Jenkins found a way to get us in the club without staying in line. "And that man turned out to be the best thing that ever happened to you so quit whining", Simone said as we entered the VIP section. With the way she was talking, it made me wonder if she knew I was older than her by 5 years.

She ordered drinks for us the moment we reached the bar counter while Jenkins looked for a table. When he found it he came and called us. "What can we do without you", Simone shouted making him nod and disappear into the crowd.

"I missed you", Simone said out of nowhere making me pull her in a side hug. "I'm sorry for avoiding you. I just felt so guilty and I didn't know what to do", I confessed. "I know, you always tried to act brave around me so I get it. I just want you to know that I'm here for you. I would never betray you like that. I swear to you", she said as if trying to convince me. "I know that. I'm sorry for shutting you out", I said and she nodded.

We pretended nothing else mattered and started letting loose without leaving the table.

A couple of hours later, I couldn't hold my pee so I stood up ready to head to the ladies' room when all of a sudden the whole room started going round and round then all lights went out.

I woke up in the hospital with a huge bouquet and Ajax asleep with his dirty uniform on. I guess he was called in a rush and didn't have time to change. Jason and Simone were asleep on a couch that was in the room too.

"Aah, you're awake. Thats great. How are you feeling?", Doctor Rose said with a smile. "I feeling good thank you. Can I be discharged? I hate this place", I said as my roommates started waking up. When Ajax did, he looked so worried that I felt guilty.

He turned to the Doctor and asked her, "How is she?". "She is fine. I just need her to do one test for me and she'll be good to go", she said with excitement. "Sure anything. What do you have in mind?", I asked while Ajax helped me get into a sitting position. "UPT", she said with emphasis on the T.

"You're joking, why would I do that?", I asked and she didn't budge. "Aubrey, humour me please", she said while handing me a cup. "This is pointless", I said while going to the toilet. I peed in the cup and returned it to her.

"Brought you a tracksuit", Simone said making me realise I was wearing a hospital gown. I took the clothes and entered the bathroom with Ajax right behind me. He looked worried. "Hey, you ok?", I asked making him nod. "I should be asking you that", he said making me chuckle. "Do you think we're pregnant?", he asked, hearing him say 'we' kinda gave me butterflies. "Aubrey?", he called bringing me back to reality. "I honestly don't know. Are we even ready for this?", I asked making him smile. "I am if you are", he said then kissed my lips.

"Guys! She's back", Simone said from the other side of the room making me pull back from the kiss and get out of the bathroom in a hurry. "I was right. You are pregnant Aubrey Kendriks. Congratulations!", she said then gave me the results. I was lifted and spun around by Ajax. All I heard was cheers from both Ajax and Simone. Jason looked frozen.

"Babe? Are you ok?", Simone asked him and he nodded. "Does this mean we're gonna be babysitters?", he asked me and I nodded. "Hell yeah!", he shouted almost giving me a heart attack. "We need nursery plans", he said then took out his phone. "Babe, calm down, please. Breathe.... just breathe", Simone said and he did the same.

I was hugged from behind with his hands falling on my lower belly. "I don't care what it is. I'm just happy that I made it with you", he said in a whisper making me smile, and rested my head on his chest.

"I believe this was well received so I'm gonna go clear the paperwork so that you can leave", Doctor Rose said and I nodded and watched her leave. I turned to Ajax and asked, "Are we keeping it?". "Do you wanna keep it? I mean, I wanna keep it if that's ok besides we already have babysitters", he said making me smile and pulling him in a kiss.

"I love you", I said right after pulling away making him smile. "I love you way more. The both of you", he said then kissed my forehead.

"You're gonna tell Christopher and Bridget now or later?", I asked a very excited Ajax. "Later, I want to enjoy this moment with you. Is it ok if we go to my place? I need to take a shower and change", he said and I nodded. "Simone, is it ok if we go to Ajax's apartment? He needs to change", I asked and she nodded.

Jenkins drove us to Ajax's apartment and when we walked in, Simone and Jason made themselves comfortable in the living room while I followed Ajax to his bedroom. I watched him remove his clothes and I couldn't hold back.

I stood up and removed my trousers and panties then positioned myself on all fours on his bed. He groaned and the next thing I felt was a slap on my ass cheek that made my pussy wet with need. I spread my knees further and pushed back. I felt his member between my ass cheeks. I rubbed myself a little more, coating him with my juices.

"Keep it down gorgeous ok?", he said then kissed my neck and pulled back. I held on tighter to the sheets embracing what was coming next. His cock entered my pussy in one thrust making me bite my lips. It felt so good.

"Make love to me Jax. I want you", I said in a low voice that sounded too desperate but made him moan as he obeyed and started thrusting fast.

All I could do was moan as I felt him inside me. Stretching my pussy in a way that made me go crazy with ecstasy. Making love with Ajax was getting better and I didn't know if it was because of the hormones or the shots I had the previous day. I just didn't want him to stop.

He pulled me back and removed my top in one move without stopping his assault on my pussy. It felt amazing. His hands held my boobs and squeezed lightly. His fingers reached my nipples and squeezed again and this time around I gave in to my orgasm.

I fell face first on the bed and hoped that he would give me time to breathe but in turn, he continued thrusting even faster making me reach for a pillow and scream in it as my body started trembling. "Wait for me", he said and I tried but I couldn't.

I reached the second orgasm and shut down. My knees couldn't stay up anymore so I straightened them and slept on my stomach.

All I did was pant and I felt him cum on my back with a groan that would wake the dead.

So much for keeping it down.