Yn's birthday

The November month started but with that, she also started feeling more sick than before, she would get tired easily, has pain in her chest more often and the continuous dizzy feeling however she didn't told it to literally anyone. She knows that they all cared about her health except one person but then they will ask her to stay on bed and don't run which she doesn't want.

The month also has her birth date that made yn exhilarated.  She though know that BTS and Mr. Kim have no knowledge about her birthday but Aera does. From start, she's the one who wished her first.

She ran down greeting everyone and sat on dining table smiling ear to ear.

They all were almost done with breakfast when Aera started talking.

Aera: oppa, I wanna go to mall and buy gift.
Jin: gift for whom?
Aera: my friend's birthday is coming
Mr. Kim: which friend, princess? Sanaya's birthday was in September.

Aera: she's someone else. Her name is jasmine. Her birthday is on 8th November.

Mrs. Kim was already done so she had already left to her room to look after Mr. Kim's schedule. Yn pout hearing that her bestfriend is planning for someone else's birthday gift and not hers.

Now she dislikes two people.

First Mr. Lee jung suk's son and now this girl jasmine
Another name added in the list of people she dislikes.

Yoongi: then yn will also buy gift for jasmine.
Yn: no.

Eating a bit more, she left pouting making them confused while Aera lightly laughed telling them about the reason of her sulked up face.

They all decided to plan a surprise. Since yn was already announced as Aera's twin. Her birthday will be celebrated with only family members. Yet it'll be her first birthday with them so they wanted to make it special. They planned the theme will be of pokemon and foods with many  sweets and icecreams and all her favorite things.

Yn was sitting on bed sketching on her sketch book while still having pout until jin called her for school. She took her bag and went out.

During the first few minutes of ride, yn stayed silent looking out of the window when jimin started talking about pokemons, telling about chikorita, Yn started talking about bulbasaur, charizard which was charmander before then evolved into charmeleon. Then the whole ride went by her discussing about it only.

He would laugh when she talked about teddiursa which the team found in season 4 johto league

In evening, jhope and Namjoon took both girls on shopping since the maknaes were busy with office today they didn't joined.

As Aera roamed around searching for gifts yn would sit in corner sulking up at the lack of attention.

The both brother were feeling bad but it'll be worth it. It's a surprise for her.

After shopping, they took her to cafeteria and yn was ready to buy five packs of ice cream the moment they said to buy anything she wants.

Looking at her being ready to buy it they immediately corrected their sentence by saying "except ice cream"

Yn bought her favorite snacks then they got ice cream for her as well.

The two days passed by them trying to divert her mind everytime she would sulk up and her trying her best to hide about her poor health.

On her birthday

Yn woke up with a gloomy face because her only friend doesn't remember her birthday. She has zero expectations from her mother that's why Aera talking about her birthday just as November starts mattered to her.