Cartoon or News

In morning

Yn ran down stairs, bag swinging in air.

She look around at the silent mansion. There wasn't a single soul making her confuse.

Yn sat on the living room watching pokemon when Mr. Kim sat beside her.

Mr. Kim:good morning, yn

Yn: good morning Appa

Mr. Kim look at the tv screen and searched around taking the remote control, he changed the channel to news. On which the party footage was playing.

Reporter: Yesterday, during the birthday celebration, Mr. Kim introduced his youngest daughter Kim Yn.
We got some videos of her.

The reporter started showing the video of yn running around and eating sweets and ice-cream.

Reporter: Mr. Wang was found de*d in a located area.

Yn took the remote from Mr. Kim not being interested in news and look at the TV screen to see the same man who tried to touch her yesterday.

She was confused by who did it until she cought a mark like something near his wrist as her eyes widen in shock.

She immediately changed the channel to pokemon not being interested in that man's death anymore.

Mr. Kim: dear, I was watching news.

Yn: but Me want pokemon.

Mr. Kim: watching news is good for general knowledge.

Yn: ok. And watching cartoon is good for kids. Not those crime scenes.

Mr. Kim: can I win against you?
Yn: if it's about pokemon and ice cream then no.

Yn settled herself on Mr. Kim's lap enjoying her cartoon.

When Mrs. Kim arrived there.

Mrs. Kim: yn, get down. And aren't you getting late for school.

Yn get down from Mr. Kim's lap before running away from there making Mr. Kim frown.

She was all fine till now then what happened suddenly.

Mrs. Kim changed the channel again but it was showing the footage of yesterday's party only.

Mr. Kim also lost his interest in watching news again so he left to dining area. Mrs. Kim being irritated switched off the tv.

After breakfast, They all left to their respective destination.

In school

BTS car arrived in the campus stopping at the parking area.

The students covering the area like always. They too also have watched the news because they were asking about it only.

Jhope carried Aera as Namjoon carried yn taking them inside

Namjoon: you are so light. You should eat more.

Jungkook: hyung be specific of what to eat or she will again eat sweets and icecreams
Namjoon:Eat healthy food more

Yn pout running away with Aera before they prepare her diet meal too.

It was the game period of yn's class and the students were discussing what to play.

Girl: hide and seek.

Boy: Ice and water.

Girl 2: colour, colour. Which colour?