Cake, dance, food, drinks

In evening

All the businessmen/women, some idols, tv stars and media was present in the mansion back yard to attend the girl's birthday party like every year.

They were admiring the beauty of the mansion which always surprise them.

Only the local media was present not any paparazzi. BTS brothers were greeting the people welcoming them.

The staff were busy in serving refreshments to the guests.

Little kids were running around with their parents behind them. Some clicking pics, some complimenting about the decoration.

There are people who were giving suggestion to BTS about what's missing in the decoration

There are people who were giving suggestion to BTS about what's missing in the decoration. How they could have added this or that to beautify it more while they were having a fake sweet smile plastered on their face trying their best to not reply them that's the reason, they had sent yoongi and jin away because they won't think twice before speaking something unpleasing to the guest.

Their father is already angry over them they don't have any plan to make it worse.

The lids of dishes got opened for the young souls.

Yn reached at the Hall breathing heavily. From the time she ran out of the room she directly stopped here because of the girl who was incharge of dressing her up.

The girl wanted to make a bun of her hair which yn strongly denied.

She was pouting being angry over that girl.

Yn: hmph meanie unnie, want to ruin my precious hair.

She looked around to find someone familiar. Yn look at few idols and remembered that jhope is handling idol's company and taehyung too took part in a movie though he dies at end. Yn even cried watching that scene because he played a good role.

Yn though always sees them on TV but she knew better about all the acting offcourse seeing her mother everyday acting so good.

The fresh smell of delicious food hit her nostril making her look at the dishes. her eyes stopped at different kinds of sweets.
Taking a plate, she tasted few of them, her eyes delighting at the taste of it that she forward her plate towards the server who placed few more of them as she started eating.

Mr. Kim arrived there too and look around.

His eyes stopped at the little excited girl running around trying all kind of sweets.

He smiled seeing her giving a toothy smile to some guests whenever she collide with them.

He was confused before if adding these much sweets will be good as his daughter isn't much of sweet foods, She likes spicey food but he still added it but after having the little girl who was on her toes from the time she has entered, he was worried if there will be left for other guests.