back to home

Seeing Aera and sanaya arguing continuously yn interrupted.

Yn: stop!
Sanaya: uhmm sorry. Can you tell what uncle did.

Yn: he complained that I'm not studying.
Aera: and oppa?
Yn: they almost burnt my art material.

Sanaya: I'm sorry.

Aera: me too.

Yn released a breath going inside class.

Sanaya: by the way who are your brothers and why they burnt her painting material?
Aera: you know BTS?
Sanaya: yes, I really love them as they sing well.

Aera: they are my brothers.
Sanaya: what?

Aera: what about your uncle.
Sanaya: Mr. Song, maths teacher.

The classes went well with yn not writing a single thing even in maths period as she will get notes from Aera.

At lunch

Aera dragged yn and sanaya to her brothers.

Aera: oppa meet her, my new friend sanaya.
Sanaya: hello nice to meet you all.

Aera: and oppa, I'm angry over you all
Namjoon: why princess?
Aera: because of what you did to yn.

The five brothers gazed at yn who avoided their eyes.

Aera: Sanaya is your fan.
Sanaya: you all sing very well.

Hoseok: thank you how old are you?
Sanaya: thirteen, I know it's old but my dadda loves me alot that he stopped my admission for two years. I'm dadda's princess.

Aera: I'm also dadda's princess.

Sanaya: wish! What about you yn? I'm sure you would be too.

Yn: no.

Yn bluntly replied leaving the place. Sanaya frowned looking at Aera for answers who shrugged her shoulders.

Meanwhile, yn went to rooftop and sat with a support of wall looking at the sky.

She recalled the question and a sad smile made way on her lips. She doesn't know if she had actually loved by her father who doesn't exist.

Her mother hates her because her father left her mother while she can only imagine about a sweet father who will love her, fulfill her dreams with whom she will enjoy her weekends.

....

The school ended, as the students left to their home and teachers stayed back to complete their work.

Entering inside, Namjoon's phone started ringing. He checked it to see Mr. Kim's call who was informing about his arrival. He is going to come today maybe in one or two hours.

Aera cheered hearing it and changed her clothes.

They were done with having lunch when doorbell rang. Jimin opened it and hugged Mr. Kim. Mrs. Kim entered behind him.

Aera: dadda, I missed you
Mr. Kim: me too. Did you had good time in school
Aera: yes and today, I made a new friend and she talks alot.

Mr. Kim: Hmm my princess get a friend like her but what about your friend bubble.

Both the girls look at each other. One glaring while another nervously laughing.

Aera: hehehe, I'm sorry.
Yn: I won't leave you today.

Aera started running around as yn chase her.