Groceries

Yn nod getting it, he earns enough to buy a whole factory.

Yn: but...
Jungkook: aish my name wasn't written on it you heard people saying every grain has the one who can have it.

Yn: ye-yes

now keep it back on it's place we'll go to buy & will give you too
Yn: really
Jungkook: yes
Jin: well great cuz we've to do grocery shopping too & you all are coming

Yoongi: except me

Jin: oh you are the first one who is tagging along with me cuz we can't let you have extra sleep, do we?
Yoongi: ugh
Namjoon: so those who think they need makeup or mask go get it fast

They all nod going to their room and getting dressed in comfy clothes.

Jungkook: but if we go with our car, it will attract unnecessary attention.

While saying that, he pointed at yn. The sudden reveal of her one month before took people can interest. Mr. Kim had announced about revelation of Aera before hand making them prepare. However it's not the same in yn's case. Making it a hot topic for people to gossip about.

Jin agreed on this.

Jin: then we'll walk
Aera: ehhh

Namjoon: don't worry princess, I'll carry you.

Taehyung: and i can carry yn
Yn: I can walk. Thank you.

Yn denied immediately at taehyung's offer. They all left to do grocery shopping after locking the door.

Reaching at grocery shop, Jin was reading the item list when he got the call.

He picked it up talk for few minutes before cutting the call.

Jin: I've to go hospital. You all get the things.

He handed the list to jhope who nodded. Jin exited from the store.

Yn: where did Jin oppa went?

She asked to jhope who was standing near the door.

Jhope: he got a call from hospital so he left. Now we are going to do shopping. You stay here or can search for something you want.

Yn gave a nod going to look around. Jhope kept the list in his pocket roaming around with a trolly on his hand.

After 10 minutes, yn didn't found anything that excites her so she went back only to squint her gaze seeing the 7 siblings, one was missing. She will search for him later.

She look at Jungkook holding a full trolly filled with banana milk. Jimin, on the other hand had his trolly filled with his favourite bulduk noodles.

Jhope was keeping sprite's bottle small to large one and the cans. Long forgotten was the items written in grocery list.

Her eyes came out of her socket when she found Aera stuffing chocolate in her clothes.

Taehyung was no less, he was putting strawberries in his pockets.

Suddenly, she heard something breaking down following with a kid's crying noise.

She turned to see Namjoon holding a broken toy in his hand and the kid looking at him.

She moved his gaze from him to another and made the decision to deal with the seven siblings later.

She marched towards him taking the toy from his hand.