Karaoke

Yn's eyes glow up hearing about her favorite thing.

Yn: really? Promise

Yn raised her pinky finger inducing jungkook to wrap his one around her.

Yn smiled in happiness before sitting peacefully while he made her hairs.

Aera was looking at yn with weird look. She released a sigh, she never witnessed her agreeing at something so easily.

Icecream is a weapon to use against her. After making her hair, jungkook asked her to first have breakfast.

After eating breakfast, yn drank Banana Milk now her stomach was full.

Jungkook: since you are full. I don't think you need ice cream
Yn: you promised me. If you break it. I'll bite you.

Yn threatened the bunny boy who glare at her making her give him a smile.

He placed the cup of ice cream which she finished in one go. After everything was done, they decided to leave for school.

Jin dropped them there going to his hospital after wards.

After School

Yn fanned herself entering inside her room and switch on the AC. Grabbing her clothes she went to take bath. While the shower was on, she was having her concert inside.

Yn: Mera naam hi shinchan hai,
Main shararat se bhara.
Badi muskil me padhi,
Meri family nohara.
C'mon baby, C'mon baby
Aao kare dance shuru

Her voice died down hearing a knock on the bathroom door.

Jungkook: if you are done singing, come fast. If you want lunch

Yn: o-okie do-dokie

Informing her, he left the room while yn scolded herself for the fiftieth time at her carelessness.

Putting on her clothes, she ran down and had lunch with the seven brothers. While eating Jungkook recalled the singing thing

Jungkook: what were you singing in the room
Yn: shinchan's song
Jungkook: what kind of language was that
Yn: hindi
Namjoon: how came you speak hindi when it's not in school? Where did you learnt it
Yn: from phone
Taehyung: so you use phone too
Yn: no-not much ju-just to learn th-things
Jungkook: don't sing again, it was awful.
Aera: as if you can sing well
Jungkook: offcourse, I can
Aera: then sing
Jin: not now, after lunch we'll do karaoke.

They all agreed at the eldest's suggestion then completed their lunch.

Yn decided to skip away to her room and hide there but Aera grabbed her hand dragging her along to an empty room where only mic stand and medium size speakers were placed.

Jin: so who will sing first
Jungkook: m...
Jin: we'll decide by spinning bottle

Jungkook gave a poker face to Jin for playing such stupid trick on him.

Jin spinned the bottle which landed on jhope who bowed towards them just like an artist do stepping towards mic stand.

(Credit goes to the respectful owner)