Rainy day

After their study, yn played with yeontan and started watching pokemon with Aera When she was watching it, she heard car sound and switch off the TV. Aera turned to her to ask the reason but before she could speak anything, yn ran towards door waiting for it to open.

Yn: appa, welcome back

She hugged Mr. Kim while Aera's eyes widened

Aera: ubb ahh we-welcome back dadda
Mr. Kim: princess, are you alright? Why are you stuttering.

Aera: nothing.

Mr. Kim nodded then left to change along with Mrs. Kim.

Aera: your ears are so sharp.

Yn giggled hearing it. She just knew how to be alert without showing it to others.

During dinner, the pittar - patter sound of the rain and the smell of the soil was taking yn's attention.

It wasn't raining heavily just water dropping down from the sky.

Mr. Kim: the weather looks so nice.

Aera: let's go out and play

Jin: nope, you will get sick
Mr. Kim: yes, it's night time.

Aera nodded with pout, she can't win now as her father her ultimate weapon already denied.

After dinner, they all moved to their room to sleep.

Another day

The seven brothers looked out of the window. The weather got worse with heavy pours and lighting, thunder striking. It was raining from last night thats why they got holiday from school and colleges to avoid any accident. Mr. Kim stayed at home while Mrs. Kim went to office.

Yn clutched on jin's shirt hugging him like koala. The siblings were cursing the weather for scaring her.
As the thunder striked, yn hug jin more tightly.

Taehyung: when will it stop.

He asked losing his patience.

Mr. Kim: what kind of kids I got. Other children play in rain and you are bad mouthing about it.

Jhope: your lovely rain is scaring our angel.

Mr. Kim: is it? Yn you are scared.

Yn: ye-yes.
Mr. Kim: you should try going out and have a bath in rain. It looks so good.

Yn look out and just then another thunder striked making yn flinch. Mr. Kim sighed, seems like it was a bad idea.

Mr. Kim: shall I call your mother.

Yn visibly stiffened at the mention of her mother.

Yn: n-no I'm fine

Mr. Kim looked doubtful and walked away to call Mrs. Kim.

Mr. Kim: can you come back yn is getting scared because of lightning.

Mrs. Kim: I can't. Got alot of work. It's not that deep. She'll be ok.

Mr. Kim: but......

Before Mr. Kim could speak, Mrs. Kim cut the call making him stare at his phone with confused expression.

He actually likes her as she is very hard working but he never was able to understand her.

He went back to look after yn.

Mr. Kim: angel, come here.

Yn thought for few seconds then get done from jin walking to Mr. Kim who hug her and covered her ears.