Chapter 8 - Ill

Whaen Taha got back home, he made some sandwiches with some old jam he found in the cuboard, and poured two glasses of milk for him and Lilla.

  Him and Lilla ate and drank ravenesly until the gap in their stumach's were just about full. Then they decided to go up to bed.

  The next day after a long, hard day at school where the bullies rained supreme, Taha and Lilla were sitting at home to some bread and butter. They had just fineshed eating when there was a knock at the door.

  Seeing her brother was tired, Lilla went to open the door, and found a postman on the doorstep.

  "Hello, Miss, are your mum and dad at home?" The postman inquired.

  "Um, they're out at the minute, can i, um, take anything for them?" Lilla asked.

  "Well, I suppose so, just sign here and then you can have your package." Said the postman, holding out a clipboard and pen.

  Lilla quickly signed the paper on the clipboard and was given the parcel by the postman.

  "OK, see you then, have a nice evening!" The postman said as he made his way back down the drive to his van.

  Lilla nodded in reply and took the parcel inside, shutting the door behind her slowly.

  "Who was that?" Her brother mumbled, rubbing his head.

  "Oh, just the postman, are you OK Taha?!" Lilla asked, worried.

  "Yeh, I'm fine, just... tired thats all, and i've got a bit of a headache, nothing serious." Taha muttered, before groaning.

  "Are you sure, Taha, you look a bit, pale." Lilla told him.

  "Yeh, but... Lilla, will you... get me some paracetamel... please." Taha managed to mumble.

  "Yes, of coarse!" Lilla said, routing through the drawers in the kitchen, finally coming up triumphant with a box of parecetamel tablets. She gave him 2 tablets with some water and then led him up to teir room to bed.

  "Don't... sleep in, with me tonight, germs." Taha said before falling asleep.

  "OK." said Lilla quietly, taking of Taha's shoes for him.

  A quarter of an hour later, Lilla was ready for bed, and layed her jumpers to try and make a sort of mattress on the floor. She covered herself with her coat, and soon enough, fell asleep.

  The next day and after a long and restless night, Lilla woke up to bright sunlight at eight O'clock. She looked over at Taha to find him awake aswell.

  "How are you feeling, Taha?" Lilla asked her older brother. He groaned in response.

  Lilla felt his forehead. It was boiling hot. Now Lilla was no nurse but she knew this wasn't good! Lilla got him some more parecetamel wich he took, and then told him to lye down and get some rest.