Does anybody really know which chapter this is?

It turns out that the town where Lilla's Mum and Rachel lived was a small town called Prudhoe (near Newcastle) and that Rachel was actually Kate's (Lilla's Mum's) neighbour.

  Rachel lived with her husband and her son and their house was just a few yards away from kATE'S HOUSE AS THEY WERE detached houses. Rachel was 28.

  Lilla was packing her small bag ready to go to her Mum's house and Jessie was helping. Paula had left shortly after Lilla found her and Jessie kissing. Lilla made sure to pack everything that she would need including toiletries, some clothes, underwear, a couple of good books. Jessica brought her a phone to keep in contact with her so she packed that and her phone charger as well.

  "I'm sorry about Paula, Jessie." Lilla said as they folded her T-Shirts.

  "It's okay, Lilla, it probably wouldn't of lasted anyway." Jessica replied with a sigh.

  "You still love me though?" Lilla asked.

  "Of coarse I do!" Jessica exclaimed, pulling Lilla into a hug before giving her a kiss and then releasing her from the hug.

  Two hours later and they were in the car on the way to Prudhoe. Rose and Steven decided that Steven would drive the first half of the way, and that Rose would drive the second half of the way. Jessica and Lilla sat on the back seat of the car.

  It was a 4 hour and 40 minute journey and so when they had been driving for 2 hours they stopped at a service station. They all got out of the car and Jessie put on a hat and some sunglasses so as not to get as recognised.

  "Right, me and Steve will go and get some food and snacks, Jessie you take Lilla to the toilets and we'll meet back here by 5, okay?" Rose said as they entered the building.

 "Okay Muuum." Jessie said jokingly with an ove-the-top sigh.

  Jessie wheeled Lilla to the disabled toilet and went in with her to help, but when they came out they heard gasps and giggles and whispering.

  "Oh my goodness, Shay, Shay look!"

  "What?!"

  "It's her! It's Jessie J! Right there!"

  "Wait what where?!!!"

  "Right there! She just came out of those toilets over there with that girl! I'm sure it's her!"

  "Are you absolutely posi- oh my goodness it is her! Help me! I think I'm going to faint! Katie! Oh help she's coming over!"

  Jessie and Lilla approached the odd pair with ever so slight caution as Jessie didn't have her bodyguards, but she wasn't too afraid of her fans and they seemed fairly harmless!

  "Alright, so you caught me!" Jessie said with a giggle. "I guess my disguise wasn't so good." She added with a smile.

  "Well. . . you could have made it match your clothes I suppose." The boy said as he looked her up and down "But generally you look amazing!" He hastily said with a grin.

  "So who do I have the pleasure of meeting?!" Jessie asked with a warm smile.

  "Well I'm Shay and the speechless one hiding behind my shoulder is Katie and we're both Heartbeats, well, me mostly but of course Katie likes you I mean who wouldn't after seeing you and hearing all about you!" The lad said, still grinning.

  "So how old are you, and where are you off to along the moterway today? Hey that rymes! Moterway, today!" Jessie asked them, looking genuainly interested.

  Lilla laughed. "Calm down, Jessica, I think you're scaring them!" She joked, smiling at the two Heartbeats.

  "Oh, yeah, sorry guys!" Jessie laughed.

  "No no, it's fine, I mean, we weren't scared, I mean, I . . ." Katie stammered nervously.

  "Sorry about her!" Shay said, giving Katie an amused look to go with a dig in the ribs. "She's just nervous, I mean, excited to see you! And so am I!"

  "There's no need to be nervous, it's only me!" Jessie said putting her hand reasurringly on the timid girl's shoulder. When Jessie took her hand off, Katie breathed a sigh of relief.

  "Oh, and I'm 13, and Katie's 12, and we've been the best of friends ever since we were three, and we're going to Prudhoe, which is really near Newcastle, and then to find, I mean, to stay at a . . . fabulous hotel, that my Dad will pay for, because he's rich because he owns a fashion business . . . at Newcastle."

  "Wow, okay then! That sounds like a plan! It's amazing because we're going to Prudhoe too! What a coincidence! Wow!" Jessie exclaimed.

  "How are you getting to Prudhoe?" Lilla asked sceptically, she wasn't too sure about Shay's truthfulness when he explained his plan.

  "Well, actually, we're, err, we're hitchhiking." Shay said, looking a bit less cheerful.

  "Well I suppose we could give you a lift, if Mum and Dad don't mind, unless, of course, you already have someone to go with, waiting for you?" Jessie offered kindly.

  "No we don't actually have anyone to go with at the moment, and we'd absolutely LOVE to go with you lot, thanks!"

  So Jessie and Lilla exited the building and looked for Rose and Steven who had already exited the building and were waiting for them by the car.