Chapter 27 - Betty And Gemma

“Now, now class, settle down!” the teacher said, “I know it’s very exciting to have Lilla back but try not to crowd her. Betty, as you share the most classes with Lilla, I’m allocating you to look after her, and help her with anything that she needs. Okay?!”

  Betty smirked, “No problem miss!” she said in her sickly-sweet suck-up voice.

  At the end of form Betty wheeled Lilla to English with Gemma.

  “Watch out Betty, you might catch what Lilla’s got!” Gemma taunted.

  “Okay, I’ll make suire that prolonged exposure doesn’t effect me!” Betty responded, covering her mouth and nose with her jumper when nobody was looking

  Lilla hung her head only to have it jerked up again by Gemma punching her under the chin.

  “See-ya, lesbo!” Gemma said, walking off to her lesson.

  ‘Lesbo? Where did that come from?’ Lilla thought, confused.

  Betty wheeled Lilla into class and proceeded to wheel her to her place before sitting down herself.

  “Now, don’t move for the rest of the lesson, unless it’s to write bitch, okay?!” Betty threatened.

  At break Gemma andd Betty signed her cast.

  Gemma put;

  I’m sure you’ll find love one day.

    Gemma Xxx.

  Betty put;

  Be brave and face your fears. Here, I’ll help.

    Betty xoxo.

  Can you guess what she drew? Yes, it’s a male body part, yuck!

  Lilla didn’t know what had brought all of this gay stuff on.