title of your story

As the days went by Jessica brought home Paula more often, for tea, to watch a film, even overnight sometimes.

  One night when Paula was staying over, Lilla woke up at 1 O’Clock in the morning needing the toilet. She looked  over  for Jessie, but she wasn’t there, and neither was Paula. She lowered herself carefully off the bed until her bare feet touched the floor and held herself up by the bed. She tried to let go and take a step but she fell onto Jessie’s empty mattress.

  She eventually decided that the best mode of transport would be to sit down and drag herself along the floor with her hands. She did this until she got to the bathroom door, which she pushed open by force and found Jessica and Paula passionately kissing. She quickly slammed the door shut.

  One minute later Jessie walked out of the bathroom with Paula. They were no longer passionately kissing.

  “Lilla I’m so sorry I didn’t mean for you to find out this way!” Jessie said.

  “Did you mean for me to find out at all?” Lilla questioned angrily, “How many things are you going to keep from me Jessica? First your job, then your trip to America, then your sisters and now this?!” Lilla exclaimed loudly before heading to the bathroom.

  Jessie made to go and help her, but Lilla stopped her.

  “I can do it on my own, Jessica.” Lilla said.

  Jessie and Paula stood outside the door awkwardly. They heard a few bangs and quite a bit of swearing, then a pause.

  “F*ck.” Said Lilla quietly when she realised that she couldn’t pull open the door.

  “Jessie.” Lilla said in a timid voice.

  “Yes?” Jessie asked.

  “Will you open the door for me please?” Lilla asked sheepishly.

  “Of course!” Jessica said, before opening the bathroom door to reveal a slightly bruised and flustered Lilla.

  Jessica carried her through to the bedroom and sat her back on the bed.

  “I wouldn’t have minded if you’d have just told me!” Lilla said shyly, looking down, and thinking that that might be the reason behind the “lesbian” comments at school.

  “I’m sorry Lilla.” Jessie apologised yet again.

  Lilla thought about the thing that various people had said, and she realised that many people must know a lot about Jessie, as she was famous and all. So they must know that she likes girls, and they probably thought that it’s a desise (!) and that she’d caught it from living with Jessica.

  “What’s up Lilla? What are you thinking about?” Asked Jessica, concerned.

  “Well, it’s just that, you know Betty and Gemma?” Lilla said nervously.

  “Yeah.” Jessie said, “The arm people.” She explained to Paula.

  “Ah, yes, I remember you saying about them.” Paula said.

  “Well they, they, welltheysaythatI’malesbianandIthinkitmightbebecauseofyouJessie .” Lilla said in a rush. “No offence.” She added at her normal talking speed.

  “Aww, none taken babe, sorry.” Jessie said as she gave Lilla a hug. “And next time,” She said as she pulled out of the hug, “You can say, “But y’know Jessie J’s bi, right” !” Jessie giggled for a second, “I bet that’ll stop them for 2 minutes!” She added when she had sat down.

A/N sorry for the late and short update guys :) ! I hope you enjoyed it! Also, what do you think about a new story about how Jessie and Paula from this story met? Well, I think it's a good idea anyways :) . Comment if you would like another story about Jessie and Paula (this one would still probably keep going :P ) and obviously comment/vote/follow if you liked it!!!!