5

it's been 2 weeks since the 20vs1 video and i have gained quite a hefty amount of followers ever since. i haven't left the house much as ive been job hunting online and pretty much been sitting in bed binge watching netflix.

𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐬😎

𝐣𝐣
𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭
𝐯𝐢𝐤
𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞!
𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲
𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞
𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚
𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨
𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐲𝐚
𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐢
𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧
𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐱
𝐦𝐞
𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐦 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐱
𝐣𝐣
𝐧𝐚𝐡 𝐟𝐚𝐦 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭?
𝐦𝐞
𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟
𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐧
𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐱?
𝐦𝐞
𝐦𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐞
𝐣𝐨𝐬𝐡
𝐜𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬
𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐢
𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐜𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮!!
𝐦𝐞
𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞!
𝐯𝐢𝐤
𝐲𝐚𝐲𝐲

well i guess that's my afternoon sorted going to a party and getting drunk, my favourite activity to be honest i need to get out more me and marcus have hardly spoke and it's quite lonely being all alone especially when i literally live with a couple i'm always third wheeling its painful.

i go downstairs to see what talia was doing, "hey tal" i say she turns away from the tv "oh hey b you okay?" she asked i mean exept from being extremely lonely but i wont tell her that so i just say "yeah all good" whilst plopping on the sofa and checking my instagram once again.

"you should post tonight" talia says looking over at my phone "post what?" i ask
"you? duh the fans all love you" i mean she's not wrong most of them have taken quite a liking to me but some well have not been so kind.

"i mean i guess if i look good i can" i say slightly cringing.

"well me and simon are going for a meeting but once we get back i promise i will help you look like a goddess, not like you already do but just more goddessy" she says as she places a hand on my shoulder, i nod and stand up to go finish my episode on netflix to make time pass.

the party starts at 7 it was now 𝟓:𝟒𝟔 and i decided to finally shower and give my hair a well needed wash. i washed my face shaved my legs and put some fresh lotion on my body making me at least feel more put together. talia knocks at my door
"hiya how are we doing?" she asks referring to my hair "not good it takes too long to dry" i moan to her she kneels down next to me picking up the hair dryer "here i'll help" she starts drying my hair, growing up with just a brother was hard sometimes as i never got the older sister experience but talia is like the older sister i never got, i just sit there as she drys my hair whilst i stick on some fake nails i had in her drawer "all done babe" she says placing the hair dryer on the table "thanks tal i appreciate it" hugging her before we start our makeup.

the time now was 𝟔:𝟑𝟗 me and talia finish up taking photos before walking down stairs with our heels clicking on the glass floor. "hey guys we should start going" simon says tapping his watch.
"okay let's go" i say picking up my bag and my phone.
we get into the uber making our way over to jj's house simon and talia are mid conversation while i stare out the window taking in londons view it really was beautiful at night time. "we're here cmon" talia says pulling me out of my daydream, we get out of the uber while simon pays the driver i look at the massive house in front of me with loud music beaming out and lights flashing around, jj really did know how to throw a fucking good party. we make our way into the house politely saying hello to everyone as we walk past.