34

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦

i lay awake in my bed, in the same position i had been in for hours.

i hadn't slept. how could i?

𝟏𝟎:𝟑𝟗𝐚𝐦

my eyes burning from the stained tears on my face, i picked up my phone a thousand times dialling his number....but i just couldn't i knew he wasn't mine anymore.

after a while i got up, i was meant to pick up ralph half an hour ago but it felt like i couldn't stand up.
i made my way to my neighbors apartment, i couldn't wait to hold my baby again. he always brings me comfort.

"oh hello dear" the lady says opening the door for me, "hi im so sorry im late it's been a long night" i say laughing of the pain in my heart her face slightly dropping looking at me "are you okay dear?" she smiles worrringly i nod smiling.

"okay well ralph was perfect, here he is" she picks me up passing him to me "hi ralphie, thank you so much i really appreciate it" i say shaking her hand "how much do i owe you" i pull out my purse taking out a couple of 20s but she pushes my hand away shaking her head "no need honey, i can tell your hurt go home and order yourself some food" her words hitting me like a ton of bricks, is it really that obvious? "okay well thank you again" i say smiling seeing myself out the door.

"just me and you again ralphie" i mumble kissing him on the head, we head back to our apartment door.

i stopped in my tracks not believing what's infront of me......"harry?" my word comes out quite then i interrupted, he turned around his blue eyes bloodshot, his shirt scruffed up aswell as his hair.

"hi" he says i was unsure what to do in the moment so i just stood still, "hi ralph" harry says waves at ralph.

"what are you doing here?" i say

"i uhm- i didn't know where else to go" his voice was broken and his face was sad.
i felt bad for him, but why should i?

i sighed "harry you need to go" i walk up to my door unlocking it, he was still stood there not moving.

i put ralph down on the sofa and walked back out to harry, "harry what are you doing" i say closing my door, he looks up at me with wide eyes "im sorry" he said i shake my head "harry stop, you can't just turn up at my house and expect me to forgive you? you broke my fucking heart?!" i shout "you tell me she means nothing but i find you practically fucking her in the toilet?" i could help myself the feeling we're getting to much.
"i really fucking loved you, and you broke my heart did you ever love me? or was i just a distraction until she wanted you back???" i ask my eyes tearing up.

she stares at me not saying anything, i kiss my teeth and turn around to go back in "no brooklyn, i love you more than anything, i was drunk and heartbroken and she was just there!! she means fucking nothing to me, but you- you mean everything to me" he yells his eyes wide as ever,
i turn back to face him.

"prove it" i say, he stops talking closes his mouth
"what?" he replied "i said prove it harry? prove she means nothing to you" my arms crossed,
"i- u i-" he stutters.

i look at him once more before going back into my apartment locking the door.

fuck.

𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯.

"prove it then, prove she means nothing to you?"

she walks back into her apartment leaving me out here.