19

talia is the only person that knows about mine and harry's second kiss, i made her swear not to tell a soul.
after yesterday me and harry have texted a few times.

tonight is talia hen do and all the girls are going out to the club to celebrate talias wedding.
the girls were all over at our house getting ready.

"so what are we thinking of wearing tonight?" freya says putting on some blush "i was thinking you guys wear black and i wear red?" talia says lookin in her wardrobe "red?" i say "arnt you supposed to wear white?" i asked

"no white is for the wedding day red is for the hen do" she said laughing we all agreed. i went to my wardrobe picking out a few black outfits for me and the girls whilst talia picked out a red dress for herself.

𝟏 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞!
𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲

𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲
𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠?

𝐦𝐞
𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐟𝐮𝐧

𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲
𝐨𝐡 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠?

𝐦𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛𝐛

𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲
𝐨𝐤 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

𝐦𝐞
𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞??

𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲
𝐲𝐞𝐬

𝐦𝐞
𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲

i found myself smiling at my phone without realising "what you smiling at there missy?" faith says teasing me, i quickly put my phone down "uh- oh cat videos" i say looking over at talia
"whatever you say girl" faith says standing up to get dressed i breathed out in relief.

it's not like im embarrassed about him i just don't want the whole world knowing yet.

"ok we're ready let's go!!!" talia says sipping the last of her wine as we walked out the door.

we get to the club and immediately start with shots.

"this is gonna be fucking littt" freya says shouting as we down our shots.

we had the best fucking night, we danced to the music allll night i was pissed.
"i can't believe your marrying my brother tal" i say so very tipsy "i fucking know he's the best tho" she says i could tell how in love they were, i've always looked up to them.

a couple of hours go by of us drinking taking shots and dancing allll night, most girls starts leaving and i decided i should go to but i didn't want to go home..

𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲

𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲
𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨? 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲?

𝐦𝐞
𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐝

𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲
𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤?

𝐦𝐞
𝐍𝐎𝐎𝐎𝐎𝐎𝐎

𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲
𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝟏𝟎

𝐦𝐞
𝐛𝐲𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲𝐲𝐲𝐲𝐲𝐲

i sat outside the club and waited for harry to arrive, i was half asleep half still drunk

"hello there brooklyn" somone says down to me
i looked up and was greeted with harry's face
"HARRY" i say my eyes flicked with tiredness
"okay let's get you home" he says picking me up from the floor and throwing me over his shoulder
"no i don't wanna go home" i moaned making harry chuckle "i mean my home love don't worry" his words making me melt.

he put me in his car putting my seatbelt on, "fun night" he says while driving

"mhm" i say falling asleep.
we get to his apartment and he looks over at me
in his car "hey wake up" he says softly i open my eyes and look around to notice we're in the car park of his apartment he unlocks my seatbelt before walking round the car to open the door for me, i step out wrapping my arm around his.
"okay one step at a time" he says practically holding me up walking me up the stairs,
we get to the door and he takes his keys out unlocking the door "okay here we are" he says opening his door "wait harry" i say stopping "yeah?"
"thank you" i say looking into his eyes he smiles at me before helping me into his apartment.

he gives me some clothes to sleep in and places me in his bed i instantly get comfortable in his covers they smell like him.
"goodnight harry" i say drifting of to sleep
"goodnight love" he says i smile as i sleep.

𝟏𝟎:𝟒𝟔𝐩𝐦

i open my eyes and realise i wasn't in my room, i sit up looking around this was harry's room?
the covers were placed over me i was wearing long pajama pants and a hoodie both not mine?
i feel somone move next to me, i look next to me and there he was
harry lewis, his hair was all scruffy his under eyes all puffed his lips perfectly plump, i just stared in awe, i hadn't even realised he had woken up until he spoke "enjoying the view" he says making me jump "oh yeah uh sorry" i say rubbing my eyes

"so uh how did i end up here?" i say looking down at myself. "long story short you called me i picked you up and took you here" his words making me get major hangxiety "oh god did i really" i say throwing my hands over my face in embarrassment.

he laughs at me pulling me closer to him until i was practically lying on his bare chest, i felt secure.

i never wanted to move.

**********************************************

𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞!!

𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐦𝐧 🤎🤎

𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝