𝟐𝟑

in 3 days time my brother is getting married, i couldnt be prouder ive always looked up to him, i cried when talia had asked me to be her maid of honour. my parents are coming down today to stay with us for the wedding i have mixed feelings about it, i haven't seen them since i moved to london. but i missed them dearly.

"okay ive cleaned the spare room and made them bed ready for them have you cleaned the bathroom?" simon says slightly panicking our parents will be here in less than 10 minutes and they are massive perfectionist to we already knew we had to clean extra hard to please them.
"yes all perfect now calm down" i say patting his back. we both breath out and as we do the door goes, we both look at each other before heading to the door.

"oh my baby's look at you both!" mum says wrapping her arms around us both squeezing us to death.
"hi mummy" we both say

"hello darlings how we doing" dad says giving simon a side hug and kissing my forehead
"hi dad" i say giving him a hug ive always been a daddy's girl at heart.

"simon im so proud of you son!" mum says giving him another hug practically making him breathless....quite literally
"thanks mum but i can't breathe" he says trying to wiggle out of the hug she lets go "oh sorry si you know mummy is just proud of you"

i show them their room putting their bags inside,
"so brooklyn baby any boyfriends?" mum asks making me smile but not enough to make her suspicious it hurts not being able to tell her, but i know it's for the better "no mummy not yet"
she rubs my back "oh darling don't worry you will find somone" she says.

before they got here mum had asked for all the boys to join us for dinner as she handnt seen them in years..

                                  𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐬😎

𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐧
𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝟒 𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭??

𝐣𝐣
𝐲𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐮𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐝

𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐢
𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐱

𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲
𝐬𝐨 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 😉

𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧
𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐦𝐚𝐧

𝐕𝐢𝐤
𝐬𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲!!

𝐣𝐨𝐬𝐡
𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐬𝐬𝐬𝐬

𝐦𝐞
𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝😂

i laugh and put my phone down, me and mama were making dinner tonight it was a roast my favourite.

when i was younger i remember sitting in the kitchen watching mum make the dinner and how she would talk me through it step by step, now i get to make it with her.

i was making the cauliflower and mac and cheese,
mum was making the meat potatoes and veg, freya and faith insisted on bringing some dishes aswell so we tried not to make too much food.

once simon had taken over so i can make the table i went to sit with my dad for a while
"hi daddy" i say sitting next to him resting my head on his arm "hi little one" he says he's always called me that it made me feel like a little girl again, "you okay" he says i nod "just thinking" i say i was thinking about all the times we would watch the football together and he taught me what each player did and when he took me to my first prom when i didn't have a date he made me feel special always. i know it broke his heart when he found out about my ex, it must hurt knowing somone could go out of their way to hurt your little girl the one you raised as a princess.