31

"you nearly finished love?" harry yells out

i quickly put on my lip gloss and grab my bag before running back downstairs.

"yes sorry" i say trying to grab all my things he laughs "here let me take these" he offers picking up my suitcase from me i smile handing it to him.

we are heading over to harry's home town to stay at his parents for christmas, i have spent the last week trying to find presents to give his family for christmas.

i had gotten his mother a nice hamper full of wine and gifts, his father i got some winter boots for skiing and some whiskey, rosie i had gotten some gold jewellery and some gift cards with £200+ on
and his little brother josh i had gotten some new controllers and some football boots.

i wanted to make a good first impression especially on christmas, i wasn't sure what to buy harry since its our first Christmas together but i think what i brought him was perfect..

the plane ride to gurnsey was quite short about an hour, i feel asleep on the plane since i didn't sleep the night before. meeting your boyfriends family is fucking nerve racking.

"hey love wake up" harry says whispering into my ear i rub my eyes trying to see my whereabouts "what" i say looking out the plane window "we're landing" he says holding onto my hand tightly, i looked out the window as the plane rolled down i squeezed harry's hand tightly closing my eyes until we landed safely.

we eventually got off of the plane and got our suitcases, we went down the airport to be greeted with our driver taking us to harry's home.

the nerves started taking over i could feel myself overheating and freaking out internally, ive never been so nervous to meet somones parents before, i really don't want to make a terrible impression what if i blurt something out or if i throw up on them??!!!!

"hey you okay love?" a soft voice says i look up at harry his eyebrows furrowed i nodded as he held my hand to stop my picking at my nails we started approaching his home and now i was fully zoning out thinking about all of the possibilities of how i might mess this up........

"look at me brooklyn" harry says pulling my chin to face him "their going to fucking love you stop worrying" he says rubbing his thumb on my chin i breathe out and smile softly "thank you harry" i say kissing him on the lips.

the car stops meaning we had arrived, the driver had got out to unload our luggage harry told me give myself a minute to calm down as he could see my anxiety, of course i agreed i took 2 minutes to control my breathing and regain calmness.

"okay i can do this" i mutter to myself

i slowly got out of the car and walked upto the door with harry by my side.
i was about to meet my boyfriends family for the first time.

harry rings the doorbell and we wait, it was the longest minute of my life.

"oh hello darlings" harry's mum says opening the door "hello mrs lewis" i say as she pulls me into a hug, "oh dear call me tricia" she says softly i smile and nod "you are so beautiful harry's found a good one" she says winking at harry's making us both laugh.

she takes us into the home where everyone else was.

"everyone harry's and brooklyn are here!!" tricia yells causing everyone to run over to greet us.

"hi im rosie nice to meet you" harry's sister says giving me a hug i smile "hi nice to meet you rosie"

then harry's dad adrian came over "hello darling nice to meet you im adrian" he says smiling "hi nice to meet you adrian" i say shaking his hand.