24

❤︎︎

today i'm going to buy my maid of honour dress, my mum freya and faith were all coming with me to pick out our dresses. the wedding is in 1 day tomorrow is the big day, my big brother is getting married.

me and mama were in the cab on the way to a dress shop, the girls were meeting us there,
"so darling what colour do we wear" mum says
"talia wants blue and pink" i say they were simon and talias favourite colours so it made sense.

the cab came to as stop meaning we were here, we got out of the cab and i payed the driver. the dress shop was massive we walked in i was amazed by the amount of different colours and dresses that were hung up.

"hey guys you made it!" freya says standing up to hug me and mum.

we chatted for a while about style of dress before i picked out a few to try on, the first one was too short for a wedding, the second was too weird and frilly.

i was getting so frustrated "ugh all of these make me look horrid"

"ma'am try this one" the lady says handing me a long navy dress i took it and put it on.

"oh wow" i say looking at myself in the mirror the dress perfectly fitted my body perfectly i walked out to show everyone "oh my baby you look gorgeous" my mum said standing up to admire me more. i giggled in happiness i haven't feel fully beautiful since the incident until now.

"okay let's buy our dresses and go prepare for tomorrow" i say pulling out my card.

we bought our dresses for the wedding and said our goodbyes.

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲

𝐦𝐞
𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬!!

𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲
𝐛𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

𝐦𝐞
𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐝

𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲
𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰

𝐌𝐞
𝐦𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐨

"what are you smiling at" mum say's nudging me i quickly turned my phone off " nothing mum"
she laughed a little "who's the lucky man?" she says my eyes quickly widened then i looked away "no one mama" i awkwardly laugh avoiding eye contact.

she doesn't reply and the taxi arrived to take us back home, whilst in the taxi i looked over at my mum she was admiring the london lights i missed having me parents around me all the time, when me and simon were younger we got sent to private school and every christmas we would come home to celebrate, it was my favourite time of year getting to sit by the fire sipping my dads hot chocolate in some matching pajamas it made me feel warm inside.

when we got back to the house i could hear some elvis music coming from inside, i already knew it was my dad who was singing i walked in quietly so i could catch him in the act.

there my dad was singing to elvis presley, me and mum looked at each other slightly laughing as quiet as we could, my dad turned around seeing us then laughing himself "hi dad" i say going to hug him elvis still playin he slightly rocked me whilst we hugged it felt as if i was a little girl again.

"oh your back" simon says walking down the stairs "yeah long day" i say putting my bag down.

"pizza anyone?" simon's says pulling up uber eats
we all smiled at each other nodding our heads..